5 lb Challenge #68

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: SW: 134.4
    CW: 133.2 (-1.2)
    GW: 129.4

Also hit a new low on body fat today - 24.6! It does vary quite dramatically sometimes, but whenever I see a new low on my scale I take that one!!

You are such and inspiration to me. I just don't see how you have stuck with it soooo long without just completely falling off the wagon....

Quote: Okay ladies, I'm seeing a trend in the wrong direction on the scale. I'm not liking it, but I know I can be even more vigilant with everything, so I will. I'm gonna be out of town for a few days, so someone may get this thing won by the time I can post again. Best of luck to all!!!
    It will be tough being out of town, but you can do it. I know it is hard sticking with it and doing the best you can do when you just want to sit on the couch and eat a big mac (well....at least that is what I would like to do LOL ) but maybe what you need is just a good day off....go out to eat wherever you like...shock your body with a day off and some extra calories...enjoy a day doing whatever you want without worrying about exercise....then...the next day just forget it and recommit to eating right and exercising! Sometimes when I'm really struggling...nothing else helps!

Alrighty then...so my pound that I gained for some reason is now gone....must have been water weight...but I'm REALLY feeling TOM coming on strong...which is okay cause if I workout really hard during TOM I can get a great post TOM whoosh!

SW ~ 263.4
    CW ~ 261 (-2.4)
    GW ~258.4
    162.8 (-1.2)
    Well I am finally moving in the right direction!!
  • SW 196.4
    CW 196.2(-0.2~My swoosh should be in its way anyday now~come on swoosh ~where are you? LOL!)
    GW 191.4
  • Sw: 209.2
    Cw: 207.2
    Gw: 204.2
    _________
  • You guys are doing GREAT!!!!
  • SW 280
    CW 278
    GW 275

WooHoo, I'm making progress!
  • Good Monday Morning to Everyone!!!!
    SW 203
    CW 201.5 (-1.5) LOVIN' IT!!!
    GW 198
  • Hey Gang!

I'm slowly creeping back closer to the 220s...

SW: 234.2
    CW: 232.2 (-2)
    GW: 229.2

I am leaving on Thurs for vacation. Little nervous....it's a 3 day sorority reunion with college girlfriends. Will involve lots of restaurants and bars...then 2 days with my family...more restaurants and bars. I will be hitting the gym!!!

Have a great day!
  • Oh my gosh, LE you are so close to ONEDERLAND! and keep up the fantastic work.
  • SW: 138.6
    CW: 134.8 (-3.8)
    GW: 133.6

I'm really excited that this weight is coming off, but I'm almost worried I'm losing it too fast. I'm eating 1200 calories a day plus one 1800 day per week, lifting 3x weekly and running 30 miles a week. Too much too soon?

Thanks ladies.
  • I'm up again... I swear it seems like the harder I try I gain weight and then the less I do I lose weight....I know TOM is approaching any day now...so maybe that is it!

SW: 263.4
    CW: 262.4 (-1.0)
    GW: 258.4
  • SW 196.4
    CW 195.6(-0.8 ~not the swoosh I was looking for but hey I will take it anyways !)
    GW 191.4

WOW~LOOK AT ALL YOU "LOSERS"!
    Aint it great to be a loser?

Y'all are kicking some butt this challenge~WAY TO GO!

Take care everyone.GOODLUCK
  • sw:164
    cw:162.4(-1.6)
    gw:159
  • Up a tiny bit

Sw 229
    Cw 227.6 (- 1.4)
    Gw 224
  • Quote: Good Monday Morning to Everyone!!!!
    SW 203
    CW 201.5 (-1.5) LOVIN' IT!!!
    GW 198

ONEderland here you come!!!! How awesome!

Quote: SW: 138.6
    CW: 134.8 (-3.8)
    GW: 133.6

I'm really excited that this weight is coming off, but I'm almost worried I'm losing it too fast. I'm eating 1200 calories a day plus one 1800 day per week, lifting 3x weekly and running 30 miles a week. Too much too soon?

Thanks ladies.

I don't think so. Is this your first week? My first week I lose about a pound a day, but it is mainly water weight. Maybe your just having a whoosh...the main thing to keep in mind is don't get used to it coming off so fast and then get discouraged if you only lose 2 pounds a week....that is just how it happens sometimes.