Completely Speechless!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • NEVER in a MILLION years, did I think I would be that person. The person who says "I lost 100lb".

NEVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER! 8 Months ago I would have laughed. 25 maybe, 50 and way tops. But apparently I am that person to lose 100lb.

I have never been so happy, felt so healthy, and had such pride in myself. (a little pride never hurt!)

I don't even have the words, I am completly speechless. I had to share this with you all.

I would love do say "you have no idea...." but I know so many of you do.

I truly have no idea where I would be without all of you on here, thank you so much!

Granted I still have about 50 more lb to lose, today I enjoy this acomplishment, tomorrow I attack those 50lb that I now know I will lose. It's no longer the question of If I make it to goal, it's WHEN I make it to goal. This is a new life, and I am never going back to that old one!

Tears of joy streamed down my face when I realized while I still am "overweight", I am no longer medicaly "obese".

I tried to post before and after pics, but yeah it didnt work haha, only the disgusting before pic showed up. And its in a thumbnail. I'll try to get some up later

• That is so awesome! What an amazing accomplishment!! Well done
  • This is so fantastic!! Congratulation for both losing a 100 pounds and losing the "obese" label. Two wonderful accomplishments! You deserve a round of applause!

• Congratulations!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
  • You are so awesome!!! Wow, what a huge accomplishment! Congrats and big hugs!
  • Congratulations! What a great feeling that must be
  • I am so incredibly proud of you! And in only 8 months? Holy freeholy! That is some SERIOUS progress and commitment. Enjoy today! Go shopping! Go to Lane Bryant and celebrate that not a darn thing in that store will FIT you! Congratulations.
  • Amazing!!!! Wonderful!!!! Well done!
  • Wow, that is incredible! Take a bow. You should be so proud of yourself! Congrats, keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see your post (soon) after you reach your ultimate goal.
  • Congratulations !
  • Congrats! I'm very happy for you!
  • Congratulations!!! What a wonderful day!!! I am just thrilled for you!
  • <looks>

Nice long post. Clearly you're not that speechless... :P

CONGRATS! That's totally awesome.
  • congratulations!!
  • AWESOME accomplishment!