A Thread for getting out of the 160s

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • I've got to join in on this thread. I'm out of the 170's as of earlier this week and I hope my step through this decade won't be a long one, however my May goal is to be 160 but hopefully it won't take that long! :P
  • Welcome!!! And wow, you've come such a long way!! Grats
  • I've been stuck at 169.8 for two weeks and finally dropped down to 169.2 today. Small loss, but I'm glad to see the scale finally moving! I'm hoping to reach 166 by the 31st.
  • Quote: I've been stuck at 169.8 for two weeks and finally dropped down to 169.2 today. Small loss, but I'm glad to see the scale finally moving! I'm hoping to reach 166 by the 31st.
    If it makes you feel any better, I've been in the 160's for 2 years now!! =p

(ugh)
  • welcome lblazy!! congrats on ur loss

missxb, yay for a drop of any kind!! maybe u were plateu-ing and the scale is rewarding u for good behavior those 2 weeks! whatever it is, yaay!

I'm back up to 162.8 this morning. I started workouts this last week, so I'm sure it's a combo of sore muscles/building muscle or something... guess i'll have to wait a little longer to get out of the 160s.
  • ***STOP***

Time to make a new thread!