Let's Do Lunch

• Has anyone tried this?? There was an article in First recently and it sounds interesting. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it or knows more?
  • Tried what ? Didn't read the article.
  • It's a "diet" from a book called "Let's do Lunch" It is heavy on beans, fruit and lean proteins. You have your bigger meals early in the day and have mostly fruit for supper.
  • I read the article you are talking about and I was wondering the same thing. I was kind of doing something like that now but not really structured. I just happened to be eating a lot of fruit and veggies. It definitely helped me lose when I added more fruit and veggies. Did you try looking at the website?
  • I just bought the book but haven't received it yet. I am pretty much following a healthy carb diet right now, so I don't know what the big difference will be. I came on here to see who else was talking about it and to get some recipies.
  • I joined the "Let's Do Lunch" forum, and I find it interesting. It has lots of recipes for the LDL plan and people seems to be following it with some success.

As mentioned it includes fruits, beans, and lean meats in the WOE. As a diabetic, I really can't eat that much fruit. However it does seem to work for lots of people.