I'm Back...

• Hey Guys...

After my centre closed down in January I kind of went through a Oh-my-god-what-will-I-do without them breakdown and kind of gave up.
    I have managed to maintain my weight loss but haven't lost any since. Now I kind of have my life back together and have totally taken a Oh-my-god-i-am-so-p'd-that-they-stole-my-money approach and have decided Screw them!! I don't need a centre to lose weight. I have all the tools I need, I can do it! (By the way still no refund in sight!)

To anyone who sent me a PM for my books I have sent the books now- or requested your email address so I can send them. I am totally willing to scan any documents etc so that more people can have their tools without paying a darn cent. As you can see I am bitter ( Seeing as I lost 7 months of service for both DH AND ME!!!)

Hopefully I can turn this anger and funnel it into weight loss. I would like to do a take off this week, but just realized that the bottles of LA juice I bought have expired (in January!) So I am wondering- are ORanges really just as good???

Anyways I have lots to catch up on I hope you are all doing well!
  • Hi and welcome back
  • Welcome back Jess!!! Glad you're back!!
  • I have done TO with oranges I think it works just as well. Welcome back!
  • Welcome back Jess