lesbian mom looking for support,kid is five yrs old,i still haven't lost the baby fat

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • gee, I dunno... if you're fat you're fat...
    fat, fluffy and luscious? Sounds like a dessert.
  • Hey...anything to get the fat lesbians over!
  • calling all luscious fluffy lesbians...come out come out where ever you are... Better girls???????
  • Well, I'm not sure that I'd say I'm luscius or fluffy, but I'm fat - does that count?

I just joined the forum today... I'm 7 weeks into weight watchers and thanks to my own lax interpretation of the program, I've only lost 7 pounds. Of course, those 7 are nothing to sneeze at, considering that I've only ever lost weight once before in my life, and that was last year on WW the first time.

Anyway - I'm a single femmedyke (who has long hair, paints her toenails and wears dresses fairl often, thank you very much!) who is back in school finishing up my degree. I work and live at school, and eat dorm food, so it's a little difficult to "plan" my menus, since they're already planned for me. However, they have great salad bars here, so it's all good. Oh yeah, I'm 32, and since my biological clock won't go on snooze anymore, I'm planning on trying AI within the next year. That's one of my major motivations to lose weight. I've got about 50 to lose, to get to the high end of my weight range.

Okay, that's enough about me... back to the regularly scheduled fun.

(oh yeah, I just have to mention that I've already drunk 64 oz of water today! Yay! Only 16 more to go! - and about that many more trips to the ladies room as well!)
  • See Soozie, You call for Luscious & Fluffy Lesbians, & look who should show up?....newsgrrl! (Ellis, we all know that we are fat, but I will be the first one to smack anyone else calling me that...hehe...Fluffy you can get away with, luscious, **** I'll marry you!

Welcome Newsgrrl! you will find us interesting to say the least! Congrats for going back for your degree! I know how hard that is, I just finished mine last December! I remember walking into that class at age 30 thinking, what are all these kids doing here, this is college...then I realized OH GOD! I AM OLD TO THEM! Stupid kids! Then I sat there smugly thinking...you may be skinny but I can buy your boyfriend beer! It sounds like you are doing it full time..UGH...took all I could do to make it to a few evening classes a week for the 2 years! Good luck on the planned parenting! Everyone deserves...I mean should have at least one! Just kidding, love my 2, center of my world!
    Good luck on the weight loss too! (we are all so fun, sometimes I forget that is why we are here!)

Ok off to check the other threads & then I have Rugby practice tonight! (UGH...what was I thinking when I agreed to this, maybe theywill let me be the water girl!)
  • ANOTHER LESBIAN!!! YEAH SOOZIE!! Ya roped one in!!

Welcome Newsgrrl! Uh huh... good idea getting in shape before you have a baby. It SHOULD make it easier to get off later. In theory. So I've heard.
  • Hey newsgrrl, Hi and welcome. I've been on the lookout for lesbians since I started visiting 3fc and number of months ago. You're the first one who was ready to post and call herself a lesbian. we have a "woman loving woman" in here some where who is currently in a relationship with a man...I forget who described themselves that way...sorry , there are just so many alternachicks now.

There was one lesbian woman who PMed me but never came onto the thread. SO, welcome. All of these women are pretty great chickquitas. If you read back you'll see how much fun they are and how supportive they can be.

Gotta get some rest my schedule has been crazy. Talk to you soon. Soozie
  • Hey! Welcome newsgrrl! Femmedyke? I never heard that term before, but that pretty much sums up the situation, I guess! Glad to have you aboard! uh...the thread...of course!

I must take exception with ONE thing you said...ONLY 7 pounds in 7 weeks is nothing to sneeze at! Maybe it came off a little slower than you'd like...(I'd prefer 7 pounds a day, please!) BUT IT'S OFF! Congratulations! Hope you like our rollicking little gang...we DO have fun here!

Hi soozie...ellis, christina...I don't know where the **** to post anymore...should we leave the lesbians ALONE here on their own special board?

nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more!

I have to go read the million other threads...see you out there!

Oh, we're out there, all right!
  • Hey Soozie, it was me

I used to refer to myself as bisexual - but somehow it always seemed to cause other people to jump to conclusions.

One or more of the following:

(a) they thought it meant that I was looking for 3somes with hetero couples (how bizarre)

(b) some women who identified as lesbians assumed that if I got into a relationship with them, that I would leave them for the first guy who came along or that I would not be able to remain monogamous

(c) that I was promiscuous

(d) just downright weird

So I stopped the labelling. Throughout my life, I've tended to fall in love with a personality type - not a gender.

Just me though - not trying to get too serious here or offer up TMI - just felt like this might be the place to share it.

Thanks for letting me - barefootgrrrl Terri
  • Didn't Woody Allen say, "Being bisexual just doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night." ?
  • What happened to newsgrrl? Driven away by our weirdness. Another one gone.... poof!
    COME BACK!!

Terri-grrl, I know exactly what you mean about falling in love with a personality. I think that many of us do it but don't really acknowledge it. The only thing is, the thought of having sex with a woman doesn't really interest me.
    But I DEFINITELY know what you mean.

Yeah, Kat... life is pretty damned busy with all these threads, isn't it? I DO like to come and give the lesi/bi girls a bit of a shake up once in a while though.

gotta go read threads...
    later darlings...xo
  • Hey barefootgrrl. Thanks for reminding me. Totally cool with your identity. Labels can be misleading.

I'm trying to reduce my time on the internet so I'm posting here in the lesbian spot and in the alternachat and just checking in periodically with the weigh out there, nurturing the nuts, and of course, Scotch 101. Just too much to do everything everywhere.

I guess it will shake out eventually with everyone finding their niche...or we'll all just keep posting and reading and just stop doing everyelse in our lives

Well girls, talk to you soon...hope that newsgrrl comes back...I'll pm her to remind her that we are here. Love. Soozie
  • YUP!!!

If I read CAREFULLY and respond to EVERYTHING i could be on here for hours!! The kids tend to get a little restless then. You know, demanding things like meals and attention!!!
  • Can't they be brats at times. And they probably want eye contact too...little rug rats and ankle biters...love em...

Forgot to mention that I'm also checking in to pigs anonymous...of course I've never posted anything there but I like to see what other people are doing Soozie
  • You are all so totally cool. This is the best little nook and cranny I've ever found on the Web.

Katrina - he *did* say it doubles your chances for Sat. night! LOL

If it were only that easy!

Ellis - Thanks for my new moniker- terrigrrrl it is Glad you know what I mean about being attracted to certain personality types. Ok, now about the thought of having sex with women....... lots of us used to feel that way until we tried it

dentrassi and soozie - I know what you mean. Being online can be like a time vacuum for me sometimes. I'll sit down here, intending to check email, etc - next thing I know - it's 3 hrs later..... I'm hungry, thirsty, zombified.......he he I also follow a couple low carb boards - don't post there - but try to learn as much as I can.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend.

terrigrrrl