June Goals

• My May goal was to get into a proper eating routine with actual meals and snacks rather than just grazing or forgetting to eat and then gorging and y'know what, I think I did it Working the late shift helps somewhat, as long as I remember to eat breakfast as soon as I get up it sets me off for the rest of the day

With such success I'm setting my June goal to get into an exercise routine, not drinnk any fizzy drinks, oh and I'd like to drop 10lbs.

What are everyone else's June goals?
  • For June, my goal is to exercise at least 4-5 times per week. Combined with all the yard work and gardening I have planned, hopefully that will allow me to break into the 190s!
  • hi Riverite & going2b -- I have been off this site for several months (things got hectic, life happens, etc), but am planning to be back regularly. Nice to "meet" you : )

My June goals are to continue NOT drinking diet coke (a major accomplishment for me) and maintain the exercise sched I've done for the last ten days or so: walk twice a day, work out in the pool 4-5 times a week, and do a toning tape a couple of times a week. (Oh, and eat sensibly!)

cheers,
    anita
  • Hello everyone!

Welcome back guynna!

My goal this month is to make it to a swimming session at least once a week.
  • Hi everyone! My June goals are to drink more water, get back on track with my WiiFit, and keep an eye on my calories! I'd like to see about five pounds gone by the end of the month!
  • I can't believe it's already the middle of June. I've been doing well this month. I've been drinking my water and filling up on fruits and veggies. The only thing that I really need to get into gear is exercise. I need to just get off my arse and workout.
  • Good going Robot!

IIve been doing a lot of walking but that is about it. I've been so busy with work and doing overtime that I come home exhausted each night. Hopefully things will be better next week.

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Where the hey is everyone these days?

I have had another stressful week at work but got to relax on the weekend. Went to a farmer's market today and bought fresh veg, locally made honey, and locally made granola - yum!

Hope everyone is doing well this past week!
  • Hmmmmm do we still have a weekly weigh in thread?? Down a few more pounds this week! My goal is to just do the Weight Watchers program... NO CHEATING!
  • i just returned from kenya. my diet consisted of no sweets and a lot of fruits and veggies. day 2 home and i have stocked my fridge with fruit rather than sweets and chips.
    my june goal: stay off the sweets and keep dancing
  • Katiecon - how was your trip?

It is really hot here - the humidity is ridiculous! but I have been keeping cool with cold water and sliced lemon as well as fruit popsicles instead of giving in to the temptation of ice cream.

Hope everyone is doing well. : )