Hello! Newbie Low Cost Vegetarian

• Hello,

On Friday will avoid meat,chicken fish and focus on eating fruits,veggies and nuts,water. I am sick and tired of hiding my weight, am single, in my early 40s, never been married. My weight is causing mental damage and health. I don't have diabetes..just mental, hypertension.

I live in a boarding home, which they serve 3 meals and 1 snack, So I have to keep a food bad on dried fruits,baby carrots,and nuts. I want to keep bananas, since they don't serve fruit at snack time.

I am visiting my mom this weekend and need any tips would be grateful.

Thank you.
  • Quote: Hello,

On Friday will avoid meat,chicken fish and focus on eating fruits,veggies and nuts,water. I am sick and tired of hiding my weight, am single, in my early 40s, never been married. My weight is causing mental damage and health. I don't have diabetes..just mental, hypertension.

I live in a boarding home, which they serve 3 meals and 1 snack, So I have to keep a food bad on dried fruits,baby carrots,and nuts. I want to keep bananas, since they don't serve fruit at snack time.

I am visiting my mom this weekend and need any tips would be grateful.

Thank you.
    Hi There! You can find lots of healthy items cheaper than normal if you purchase them in the bulk section of the grocery store. This includes, dried fruits, nuts and whole grains!

Have a good trip!
  • Thank you Fest..