Hey SBDers!

• I'm joining you all for a few weeks .

I've had success with SBD in the past but always end up calorie counting in the end. We've got a lot of big changes coming up soon and keeping track of the numbers won't be practical. Plus, I'd like to do a little sugar detox and SBD is the best way I know how!

I'm excited to jump in here! I went to the store and stocked up on my staples tonight. I'm craving some canadian bacon, eggs, and spinach already!

Also-

Those of you already losing weight at a steady .5-1lb a week before starting SBD: did you notice a huge weight loss right off the bat like someone starting from scratch or did your loss continue pretty much the same?
  • ValRock!
  • Thanks! So far so good... but my hubs and kids are eating lunch and I'm not in the least bit hungry. I put mine up for later (turkey burger patty with some grilled veggies). Hopefully I'll want it before I head off to work in a few hours. I had 2 eggs and 2 slices of canadian bacon with cheese and V8 for breakfast .
  • Good luck!

To answer your question, mine weight loss stayed the same. Although I am more focused on controlling my insulin and building muscle, than losing weight, so I was a little lax with my fat intake.
  • Val!

Glad to have you with us. I doubt you're going to see a huge loss...and if you did, it'd mostly be water. But it will help with cravings!
  • Quote: Val!

Glad to have you with us. I doubt you're going to see a huge loss...and if you did, it'd mostly be water. But it will help with cravings!
    That's what I thought . I've been having issues retaining water so I'm hoping this flushes it out! I really REALLY want to get out of the 190's before I see my family at the end of June but I don't know if that's doable. We shall see!

Thank you for the welcomes!