Fat Free Hot dogs aloud?

• Ball park has fat free hot dogs, are they aloud, i know it's a processed meat, not sure, i heard people were eating them in phase 1, which i'm pretty sure thats not aloud, i won't eat them in phase 2. I've been doing really well, but phase 3 can have breads, and I'm starting to break, maybe I am being too strict, but if i don't have something that is my old habbit that tastes good i'm gonna go crazy, so was thinkin fat free hot dogs would satisfy that craving and still no fat, just not sure if it's aloud or not. If not can anyone post some alternatives that will get rid of the fast food/fatty cravings, I'm 3 weeks in and I was fine till now, haven't cheated yet but wow this is getting hard now.
  • I would think that as long as they're made out of like beef or turkey they'd be ok. It may not be in the rules, but the book is so vague that that would be a rule I'd be willing to bend. I wouldn't eat them every day though...
  • fair enough, no i was asking cuz tomorrow memorial day big family bbq, and i was thinking instead of me cheating and eating iburgers and ribs, i can feeel like i am, and have a fat free hot dog, grill with them, where i dont' cheat but i'm splurging a little in my mind, if that makes sense. I'm just thinkin fat free hot dogs, ALOT better then burgers and ribs.