HELP! Weigh-in/scale question

• So, I have been having to weigh myself @ work on the scale that we use to weigh shipments before they go out the door.... I've been lazy on going to buy a scale for my home, as I kind of development a 3-4 times a day habit... So heres my question.... Just weighed in, I do it every thursday now, and I was 150 lbs even... But, I'm wearing clothes & shoes... How much do you guys take off for clothes & shoes????
  • I weigh at home, nude and before breakfast When I get weigh at my doctor's office, clothes and no shoes I am 3 pounds heavier. I also take into account that I have had food and liquids..
  • Quote: So, I have been having to weigh myself @ work on the scale that we use to weigh shipments before they go out the door.... I've been lazy on going to buy a scale for my home, as I kind of development a 3-4 times a day habit... So heres my question.... Just weighed in, I do it every thursday now, and I was 150 lbs even... But, I'm wearing clothes & shoes... How much do you guys take off for clothes & shoes????
    YOU ARE IN THE FINAL DECADE OF LOSS!!!

edit -- yes, give yourself 2-3 pounds off
  • 2-3 lbs! Wow, that means I'm between 147 & 148, I haven't weighed that much since I was in about 5th grade!!!! Oh the joy!!!