Tabasco and Sex???

• Ok... it is driving me insane...
    Once in one of the games forum someone mention something about using Tabasco sauce during sex, and it had a name which I can’t remember... I think it starts with T.
    Does anyone know or remember it?
  • How in the heck did I miss that one?
  • Using Tabasco Sauce exactly HOW during sex?
  • Ya-ouch!!!
  • yeah..no. not ever.
    not only does it smell gross but capsasin and genitals dont mix.
  • yeah, i just can't even imagine in what manner it would be used
  • Um, Yeah, no way. I once had a very unfortunate experience that... well, lets just say taught me to always wash my hands really, really, really well after handling or touching hot peppers or hot pepper sauces, especially before wiping eyes or (um, anything else). In college, I had a hot sauce bottle leak into my purse (why I had hotsauce in my purse is another story), but after I cleaned up the mess, and even though I washed my hands, apparently I didn't wash well enough, because soon after going to the potty, I had an unusual burning sensation you-can-guess-where (and it definitely was NOT unusual in a good way).

And the really bad thing about capsaicin burn, it lasts 20 minutes no matter WHAT you do, so there wasn't much to do, but feel very, very uncomfortable and wait it through.

And what's horrifically funny (now) is that after this incident, I thought I had "salvaged" the purse, and cleaned it properly (duh, if it didn't come of my skin, why would it have come out of the leather?) and had a repeat performance a few days later, only this time I wiped my EYES!

From the experience, I can say that if I HAD to have tabasco applied during sex, I would take the privates over the eyes, but I'd really, really, really prefer never to again experience any capsaicin burns to any mucus membranes ever again.
  • Oh Belezura... I am intrigued.
    I partake in many of the games and don't ever recall that. Hmm, I just may have to browse some of those threads.
  • People...
    it was one of the TPBM threads...
    Someone once wrote:
    TPBM know what ????? is...
    and I looked online and found out that was sex with tabasco... but I can't remember the name of it... and it is driving me crazyyyyyy....

EZMONEY it was before you became regular do the games...
    See? those forum games are also culture... LOL
  • Quote: yeah..no. not ever.
    not only does it smell gross but capsasin and genitals dont mix.
    LMAO....
  • man i'm at a loss- i did a google search and found some advise to men to put tobasco sauce in their used condoms to ensure that a woman doesn't steal their sperm to force them to become a baby daddy. uuugh.
  • lizziep=LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!
  • Oh my gosh lizziep...
  • Quote: man i'm at a loss- i did a google search and found some advise to men to put tobasco sauce in their used condoms to ensure that a woman doesn't steal their sperm to force them to become a baby daddy. uuugh.
    lol, I did the same thing, and I found that, and some references to an episode of Curb your Enthusiasm that mentioned... well... I'll let anyone interested look it up.

I even used google to search all of urbandictionary.com for the word Tobasco, and while I found many dirty uses for it none of them had names. So I'm still at a loss!
  • I took a look on urban dictionary and couldn't find anything to do specifically with Tabasco. They have a ton of weird sexual terms on that site so I'm surprised that I couldn't find anything