Today is the DAY!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm very excited to say that today is the day. The day I begin a lifestyle change and reverse my years of bad eating habits. I want everyone here to know you've inspired me and have made this the easiest change to start in my life. Hopefully on July 4th I will have new flicks to post showing my progression. Here's a current picture showing my weight of 270 pounds. Everyone wish me luck & thanks again for all the help with my PCOS questions and for everything overall.

• woohoo! Good luck and best wishes!
  • YAY D Red! Today is my offical first day too. Are you doing the IR diet?
  • Yep. I'm definitely going to use the iNsulin Resistance diet. I know the carbs are my biggest issue. LOVE BREAD!!! LOL. So hopefully this will help me with my weight loss and progress. Good luck to you as well. You'll have to be sure and post progress.
  • welcome!
  • Thank you all. I appreciate the support.
  • Welcome and you go, girl!!!
  • Good luck!!! It's very exciting, isn't it?
  • It truly is. I'm 100% committed to become healthier overall. Thanks you guys ROCK!!
  • Yay on making the start!!!
  • Welcome and good luck to D Red and Adrianne !
  • Well I wasn't going to weight myself until July 4th. But I went to my bestfriends house yesterday and right next to her bathroom was the scale. I went in used the bathroom and tried to come out and just walked past but something was urging me to just jump on. LOL. So I did and the scale said 260. So I stepped off and on again like 5 more times. THIS IS FABULOUS!!! I started @ 273 on March 26th and on June 14th I was @ 260. YAY ME!!!! Thank you all so much for your continued supprt.
  • Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!
  • Sending you:!
  • I'm also starting today. I'm 35 and weight 269. I can't do this any longer. I don't even want to be intimate with my spouse. I'm excited to meet some of you guys so we can support each other.

I also would like to know where you get those cute little countown bars?