Lost 5 pounds the first week!

• So. This is really my first day here,(and my first post, haha) but I just want to MENTION...I lost 5 pounds!

I wanted to tell you my diet plan, since i'm just so gosh darn excited about myself

Well, I take slimquick, I eat (devour) 1800 cals a day, resulting in me eating 4 small meals a day, all at the same time, (so my body gets used to it, no starvation mode!!!) every day at 8:30,11:30,2:30,6:30..I drink 10 glasses of water a day, I excercise 6 times a week, 20 minutes on the treadmill, swinging dumbells, on a 6% incline, and taebo with billy blanks for 20 minutes, (800 calories burned, A DAY) and, well yeah! Thanks for letting me share my excitement
  • Woohoo! I can tell you're excited! Sounds like you've found something that's working. Stick with it!

Jay
  • Yeah! How exciting! Congratulations!
  • Feels great doesn't it? Here's to the next 5 lbs
  • /envy

great job
  • Wow! You're off to a roaring start!

Stick with it. Just keep at it and there will be many more pounds lost and many more celebrations.

• That's definitely a great start. Good luck!
  • It is allllll about commitment and you are off to an excellent start. GOOD JOB! Hey, let us know how you do next week too!
  • Great job, Evie! Keep it up!!