I got my weight loss ticker today!

• I got my weight loss ticker today! Let's keep moving toward GOAL!

• Congratulations on the ticker and the weight loss. You are doing great!
  • Congrats!
  • Signature Weight Tracker but no edit in user CP
    I have been here 20 days and was able to add signature weight tracker, but don't see edit signature in menu on my user CP? Was I suppose to wait until Monday before I started to use my signature weight tracker?
  • Congratulations on your weight loss ticker! Always so much fun
  • Yay!! You'll enjoy changing it up some to get it just right, I love mine, it motivates me each time I see it!!
  • YAY! Always fun to see that little ticker marching towards goal.
  • the tickers are fun. I like looking at everyone's to see how far they are coming.
  • Congrats on your weight loss!
    Keep going yoru doing great!
  • Quote: I have been here 20 days and was able to add signature weight tracker, but don't see edit signature in menu on my user CP? Was I suppose to wait until Monday before I started to use my signature weight tracker?
    Congrats on the ticker, I just got mine too!

As far as where to add it, in the userCP the link is the first one on the left side of the screen. HTH!
  • Quote: I have been here 20 days and was able to add signature weight tracker, but don't see edit signature in menu on my user CP? Was I suppose to wait until Monday before I started to use my signature weight tracker?
    It worked on your first post VickieLou. I've also heard it's *at least* 20 days and 20 posts, so the option should come up soon, I would think.

Congrats on the ticker. I know how excited I was to get mine. Partly so I could track and show my progress, but mainly because it meant I had been on plan for 20 days and had not given up. And that was huge.

So good for you!!