Before and In Between Pics 339lbs to 293lbs ... 46lbs down

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • oh!

that's it! you have to have most of the pieces to fit it all together,and emotions are so much a part of the frame.

go!

you look great!

isolde
  • Wow, Thanks so much for all your wonderful support. Some days you need it more than others. I appreciate every single compliment and offer of kind words. And to anyone who said I'm inspiring them...I hope that you can draw strength and hope from my success. I never imagined I could or would succeed, it was that unbelievable to me. But it is happening. Lots of hard work with Sweat, but for me ... my eating is everything. I try to stay around 1800 - 2000 calories a day! I know it sounds like a lot but for my size it's the right number. I did start off a bit wrong because my brain has been programmed since birth that to DIET and LOSE weight, you MUST EAT LESS!! That's been my challenge so far, to eat snacks and not let myself get hungry, and I finally trusted the process and brought my calories up from about 1500 to the 1800-2000 mark, and low and behold I LOST 4lbs last week. So I try to get exercise each day by walking 30 mins plus the Wii Fit for 30 mins. I sweat good and I know I'm losing. I can't wait to reach my MINI GOAL of 50lbs lost, only 4 more POUNDS to go! You are all inspiring to me and I will be around this site for a long time to come. So keep an eye out for my progress! Thanks to you all!
  • Great job!
  • Congrats! You are doing great and I can see a difference!
  • Wow, you're looking great!! I can definitely see a huge difference in your stomach, back, and arms. Way to go.
  • WOW LOOK AT YOU!!!!!
    Fabulous work keep it up. Your inspiring to many!!!
  • You are doing awesome! Your body shape is very similar to mine and I KNOW you'll be mega pleased along the way. You look great Good job!
  • Wow! You are doing so great. Just keep plugging away at it and you'll reach your goal. I'm glad you are working on the emotional part of it. I think that is a huge part of the puzzle. At least it's something you can work out while you are in the process of losing. Just seeing that you can do it is huge, the momentum builds with every pound lost.
  • Big difference!
  • Way to go!! Congratulations on your min-goal and keep it up! You are an inspiration to those of us just starting out.
  • Great work! Look at you - what a difference! I hope you are doing lots of patting yourself on the back. And what a testament to sensible eating and moderate exercising. Thank you for posting pics and keeping us inspired. Looking forward to your next success!

• Wow girl, what a difference. Awesome job!
  • Wow, what a difference! You look a lot younger, too! Congratulations!!
  • Way to go.You look great.Keep it up!!!!!!!
  • My Gosh, that was just the boost I needed. I checked back this morning and found all of your wonderful replies and kind words. It keeps me motivated. I've been struggling for a couple of weeks now, just not losing, maintaining which is great but I've got to get my momentum back. I love this site and all of you for what a great thing we do for each other. I will never give up, I know I can feel so much better, it's amazing what 46lbs has done for me. So I know I will get there. I have to focus on WHY i'm doing this, and how I felt before! Never going back to that! Thanks again all of you, wondeful people. Good Luck to you all on your journeys and I'll keep you posted on mine for sure.