Oh boy, my surgery is the 11th

• It seems like it took forever to get a date and now it's coming so fast. I'm glad I have you guys to help me thru this, cause now I'm getting scared I hope that's normal. I go tomorrow for all the preop stuff then start the liquid preop diet. Anyway thank you to all you guys who have help me thru the pre surgery phase it really meant alot................Gina
  • I wish you the very best of luck with this!
  • Congratulations Gina! I have been out of the loop for a while. Which one are you doing?
  • Hey worthylady your just a stones throw away from me. I'm having RNY with Dr. Joseph Kuhn. Thanks for the encouragement
  • YAY Congrats!! here's to your new life!
  • GinaG - my surgery is also on the 11th! I had to start the pre-op diet last Monday, though. Two weeks of liquids! It has been hard, but I am down 7lbs and ready to charge ahead!
  • Congratulations BOY OH BOY that was fast.. yipeee.

And YES, its normal to be scared, very normal... Make sure you go shopping before to make sure you have everything you need at your finger tips.

• Wow Gina you are close by. I didn't notice until now. That is pretty cool. Well please keep us posted. I was on this site all the time when I first had surgery. Everyone has been sucha great help.
  • Wow thanks for all the support, I bragged to my surgeon today about this site and all the wonderfull people on it. He was pleased to know that I have a great support base in place. I feel very optimistic about doing this now and am excited about my future thanks to all of you
  • I'm so thrilled for you. The 11th WOW!!! A new birthday for you! A new life. Making room on the WLS bench!
  • MONDAY???? this coming MONDAY???? so you two can do the bowel prep on MOTHER'S DAY??? yeeeesssh!!!!!

sorry - couldn't help it!!! please ask someone to post to let us know how you're doing!!!! congratulations!!!!
  • Yeah It's gonna be a Mother of a Mother's Day LOL!!!!!

I'll see if my DD will do a post for me If not I will try to get on asap...........Thanks for the laugh I needed that