My Secret Goal

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: Secret confession?

Not only am I in this to be healthy, but when I start a family in a few years ... I want to LOOK pregnant. I don't want to be that girl people whisper about. I want it to be, "Oh, she's so cute pregnant!"
    I also want to be able to buy tiny clothes.
    Meeee too!
  • Since we're all confessing...

I don't even have a boyfriend right now, but when I get married someday, I don't want to have to buy a plus-size wedding dress. And I want my husband to feel like I'm the most beautiful bride ever.

Also, secret wish #2, it would be nice if my ex and my ex-best-friend-almost-boyfriend-but-not-really saw me and were jealous of my weight loss and, in a perfect world, I'd be married before either of them, lol.
  • Yes, boys are a _great_ motivation. Awhile ago I was doing really well eating and exercising and it was mostly to toy with my 'wish-he-was-something-more' friend... Evil evil evil!
    I may just have to use it as motivation again though, because I'll be darned if it didn't do wonders before!
  • I want my ex to see me and burn, like he already has seen me now and was like :O:O
    but as in when I reach my goal, and I look absolutely gorgeous=D
  • I have the same motivations as a lot of you.

I plan to start taking a pole dancing class, I hear it's an awesome workout!
    I want to look pregnant BEFORE five months next time.
    I want to wear a small/medium not a large/extra large.
    I want that stupid guy I had a crush on for years who just recently was like "I should've dated you while I had the chance" to REALLY regret it.
    I don't, but I still think he should.

I want my husband to find me really sexy, not just attractive. No matter what he says, I don't think he finds me quite as enticing as he says.

I will get there. I swear.
  • I want to wear form-fitting T-shirts from the Juniors dept (totally inappropriate for a woman my age)!

And I have certainly spent some time browsing the belly dancing outfits on Ebay, lol.
  • My secret fantasy shhh....

1) To leave guys drooling after my gorgeousness. That would be so totally movie-like and cool, but a tad bit unrealistic. Still, it would be nice to hold a male's attention. Actually, many males attention.

2) I want to be hotter than my friends. More often than not, when we go out, as the fat friend, I get the least action, and the most pity. As much as I love them as my friends, I want to be able to get more attention from guys than they do.

In short, my secret fantasy is to be the secret fantasy of guys all over. Lol!
  • Quote: I have a secret goal... I want to be able to pole dance.
    Hhahahah I love it! I've been thinking about taking a pole dancing fitness class, but I'm still a little intimidated by the thought of swinging around a pole in front of other people, even if they're just other women working up a sweat...
  • omg, YES! I did this when my ex dumped me! I dropped 40 lbs and looked fan-fricken-tastic when we ran into each other 6 months later. It was awesome. Then two months later, I met my now-DH... who has thankfully loved me through a massive weight gain, lol.
  • Oh, almost forgot my secret goal...

My 10 year high school reunion is next year... there ain't no way I'm going back weighing more than I did in high school!
  • Some of mine have been mentioned already....

I want to look awesome in a wedding dress
    I want to wear fitted shirts/tank tops without worrying you can see my stomach rolls haha
    I want to be able to wear a cycling uniform and look cute in it.
    I want to be found attractive by others not just my bf.
    I want to look cute pregnant
    I want to encourage people to do it too!
    I want to take sexy pics for my bf and not hate them!
  • Lixxi:

girl, lemme tell you, at my biggest weight I still had all kinds of guys wrapped around my finger. It's all about confidence and acting like you're hot, even if you don't feel like it. And it's only getting better as I lose weight. Start feeling your confidence and power to attract now, while you're maybe not quite yet where you want to be - you'd be amazed at how much more guys respond to a self-assured attitude than they do to a toned derriere in tight denim. If I can do it at 276lbs, it can be done at ANY weight.
  • My secret goal is to hit my not secret goal in time to see my ex and his new fiance who turned 19 the day I turned 24 (also the day he and I split...) But I more want to feel good, so whether he drools or not I will feel hot!

And it would be great to leave with his super incredibly gorgeous friend while he goes home with his very pregnant teenage fiance!
  • But Rosie I would love a lesson in that confidence!!
  • You are so not alone!

I've been thinking of my high school reunion coming up in a couple of years. There is one guy in particular, who was actually never mean to me, but I had a HUGE crush on him. One time he tried to kiss me, but I was shy and backed away. I secretly want him to try and kiss me again because I'm so super hot at the reunion. This is a VERY bad secret considering I'm married! But I don't want to cheat on my husband, lol, i just want the gratification of knowing that I could pull him if I wanted

Also, and this one is evil. My sister recently ended up hooking up with a friend of mine. One reason he wanted to get with my sister was that he knew my husband I have such a healthy intimate relationship, and that is something he has never had. I guess he thinks that she will be like me, and be a little more loving than his ex-wife. Well, my sister is A LOT smaller than me, and when he met her he asked my husband if he was jealous that my friend got the skinny sister. Now it looks like they are going to get married, and I'd like more than anything to go up to him at the wedding and whisper in his ear "Jealous?" He really hurt me, seeing as he was my friend before he started dating my sister.

Good luck with your weight loss! You CAN do it!