Kentucky Derby 2009

• Here I am! Ready to go down to a big Ky Derby dinner/party. I think I came in here to get some motivation to stay on top of this big problem I have called "eating to much"!

I remember doing really well with my portions last year. I beleive I can achieve the same goal this year!

I have been exercing faithfully at the gym. I will not have a set back on this day because I am in control.

I do read alot of you insprirational things from time to time and I just want to say keep it coming. Thanks and Have a Good Day!

• Good luck, no derby for me this year.
  • Do we have any horse fans here? Did you guys watch the race? Un-be-lievable. Probably one of the most exciting Derbys I've seen.
  • I love watching the Kentucky Derby, It was an outstanding win this year . I get teary eyed when "My Old Kentucky Home starts to play and I am not from Kentucky,
  • Yeah, I usually watch all three of the Triple Crown races and I love them all. But the Derby is special.
  • Gawd, I'm a perv: I read "KY Derby" up there in the first post and had the most revolting thought...

I heard a little something about some horses being inadvertantly poisoned last week. I was horrified, and then I heard about a horse having to be withdrawn from the Derby this year out of concern for his/her foot or leg. With all that drama in the field of horse racing this year, I'm not surprised that the race was so exciting!
  • It was exciting because it was a great race.
  • Hiya, Dumplin. How did you do with your portions?
  • Yes, how did it go?
  • Hi Girls! Thanks for asking! It went really well. I stayed in controll with my eating. (been exercising to much to want to overeat alot)

Eating went Great but I had no luck with the horse races. However, I was so happy for the jockey who rode the winning horse Mind That Bird. He was one happy little guy and I got a kick out of him hoot'in and hollor'in!!!!