The love affair is over...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Dear Matt:
    Remember me??? It's Ms Scale. I miss you and want you back. I remember those days when you used to jump on and off of me every single day, sometimes even twice a day. And I remember how happy I used to make you. But before you left me, it seemed that nothing I did ever pleased you. I tried changing for you, but I couldn't keep up with your demands for more, more, MORE...I tried so hard -- I really, truly did. And it was such a shock to be shoved to the back of the closet, next to those disco boots and that red satin shirt from 1976...
    But, Matt, I WILL be strong. I WILL survive, and I WILL always be here for you, when you need me. And I WILL be honest, I promise, even if you don't like what I have to say...
    Until we meet again,
    Ms Scale
  • Quote: Dear Matt:
    Remember me??? It's Ms Scale. I miss you and want you back. I remember those days when you used to jump on and off of me every single day, sometimes even twice a day. And I remember how happy I used to make you. But before you left me, it seemed that nothing I did ever pleased you. I tried changing for you, but I couldn't keep up with your demands for more, more, MORE...I tried so hard -- I really, truly did. And it was such a shock to be shoved to the back of the closet, next to those disco boots and red satin shirt from 1976...
    But, Matt, I WILL be strong. I WILL survive, and I WILL always be here for you, when you need me. And I WILL be honest, I promise, even if you don't like what I have to say...
    Until we meet again,
    Ms Scale
    ROFL