Howdy :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have been a member at FC for a bit now but I wanted to post an intro here as well because, hey, who can't use added support and friends?

My name is Michelle. I am 37. I have battled my weight most of my life. In July 2008, I hit my highest weight of 330 pounds. I was on medication for high blood pressure, my blood sugar levels were elevated and I could barely walk from one room to another without being so out of breath. July 20, 2008 I decided to change all that. To date, I have lost 118 pounds by making healthier eating choices and incorporating exercise into my life 6 days a week. I have struggled still and it has been trial and error with my diet and exercise and I still don't have it perfected and am quite sure there is no such thing, lol. But still each day, I get out of bed ready to take it all on and glad to be able to do so. I feel so much happier and healthier than I have in years. I hope to make new friends and learn new things with ya'll.
  • wow congrats on your weight loss so far, you are more than half way there, that is awesome... that is very inspirational for others!!!
  • Thank you so much
  • Hi Michelle! Congrats on your success to date!
  • Thank you
  • WTG! Michelle What you have done so far is nothing sort of amazing.
    What an inspiration you are for the rest of us.
  • Hi and congrats.
  • Thank you
  • Hello and congratulations, what an amazing thing you've done!!!
  • Hi and congrats on your weight loss. Amazing!
  • Thanks so much everyone!!!
  • Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment thus far! Very inspirational. This is a great place to recieve and give support.
  • Thank you so much
  • Wow, Michelle, you look awesome! Congrats on your success soo far!
  • Thank you