once i get started...

• i feel better. it's like a switch goes "flick" and i can more easily accept who i am right now, because everyday i'm working towards some better vision of who i can be instead of stagnating in the person i don't want to be.

last week was just so great, and i feel like i'm off to such a good start.

slow and steady wins the race!

thanks for all your support

isolde
  • Starting IS Good!
    It is a good feeling isn't it...to know that something has changed and you are really on your way. I'm there too, after a Very long struggle. Now, we just need to take it one step at a time. Good luck!
  • Slow and steady is the way to go! Good for you for feeling so well and good luck on the next steps of your journey!
  • Isolde, you're right. It does feel so much better to be participating instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching every one else live life.
  • Quote: Isolde, you're right. It does feel so much better to be participating instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching every one else live life.
    True and wise words. It really does. And it feels great to feel so strong
  • I really like how you worded things in your post. I think you described me as well....do we know each other? Ha ha.....Congratulations on your new found you!