Jenny Craig Chat

You're on Page 19 of 35
Go to
  • I was stuck in the 182's for a while, but finally hit 181's today. Hope this drop in weight continues.
  • Another 0.2 down. I just realized this morning that I've almost lost 30 pounds since I started Jenny 14 1/2 weeks ago. Woo hoo!!! That sure went by fast. Can't wait to knock out the next 30 pounds.
  • Another 0.2 pounds down to make my official weight loss for this week at 1.8 pounds and 29 pounds lost in total since starting Jenny Craig 15 weeks ago. Yippy!!
  • I'm down another 0.2 today. The 180's just want to hang in there a little bit longer with me, but I will persevere onwards to soon see the 170's (hopefully by Monday). Today and tomorrow are my MyDays on Jenny, so I have to make really good choices. I know it's a long shot, but I'm planning on eating the exact same foods I ate last Sunday when I had a 1-pound loss on the scale the follow day. I'm hoping for a repeat performance.
  • Down 0.8 from yesterday. Seems like I'm doing better on MyDays than on my Jenny Days or maybe my body is just responding better because I'm mixing it up now.
  • Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!! I'm in my 170s this morning! Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I'd be excited to be in the 170s, but when you haven't seen that number on the scale in years, it really is a thrill to see it again. Now...onwards to the 160s!

I freakin' LOVE Jenny Craig!!!
  • Oh my gosh! I lost another 0.8 today. That's a 2-pound loss in only 4 days. If I can even maintain this weight (179) for the couple of days until my official weigh in, I will be one happy camper.
  • I think I shall dub this thread my own personal blog since I'm the only one who posts here.

Well, I don't know what's going on with my body, but I am down another 0.4 this morning. That's 2.4 pounds in just the last 5 days, which is unheard of for me in this stage of the game. I love it! My metabolism is finally kicking into high gear from all this walking and The Firm workouts.
  • Hi Sandy,

I just finished 2 months on JC. I lost 8 lbs in 8 weeks - right on target. My goal was to lose a pound a week. My end-goal is to get to 130.

BTW - just tried their Key Lime Pie - yummy!

Lynn
  • Woo hoo, Lynn! That is wonderful news. Keep up the good work. I've never tried their Key Lime Pie because I was told it was being discontinued. At least on the at-home plan it is. Sounds yummy though.

My little whoosh on the scale came to a screeching halt over the last week, but it's just starting to move in the right direction again. Official weigh in day tomorrow, so we'll see if I have a loss then.
  • Well, I'm only down 0.2 for this week's weigh in, but I didn't expect a big loss since I had a nice drop last week. Hopefully I will have a better loss next week now that I am doing interval training and will be adding a bit more protein to my MyDays meals.
  • I'm down 0.4 from 2 days ago. It's slow going, but at least it's going.
  • Holy cannoli! I dropped 1.6 pounds from yesterday!!! It was my MOMO weekend and I decided to do a higher protein/veggie day to shake things up. Well, it certainly did. Love those whoosh days!
  • Another 0.4 down today! A 2-pound loss in 2 days? I am loving this ride.
  • I just realized that I haven't checked in here on my blog for a while. I'm down another 0.2 after gaining some back for a few days (no cheating, just my ol' body being weird). Hopefully I'm due for another whoosh on the scale soon.