50.1 POUNDS LOST~259.9 to 209.8~Lori259

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE LOST 50.1 lbs

From 259.9 to 209.8 ~WOOT WOOT

After counter calories~And lots of walking !!!

My Before pic many have seen before~It's the only one I got(taken in Fall 2008) ~

The After pic in the pink top was taken today 4/24/09

~the other after pic in black top was taken about 10 days ago~

Hope My loss so far motivates~Inspires~All that good happy stuff for someone~

It Took me

5 months 13 days to lose 50.1 lbs ~I feel so much better!
    I am also nearly halfway to my goal.

I started out in a size 20(it was very extremely tight though so I figure more like a 22)

I am now into 15/16 Comfortably.

WE CAN ALL DO THIS TOGETHER~STAY FOCUSED AND STAY STRONG~ANYONE NEEDS A FRIEND OR SOME HELP JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TRY TO GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• WTG GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • Well done, that's fantastic!
  • THANKS Beerab & AILIDH
  • WOW! you really look HALF the size of your before picture!! congratulations!!
  • Awesome Lori! I've been watching you melt those pounds away , you are totally an inspiration!
  • partypantalones~THANKS SO MUCH!
    Paperskin~I am glad I am an inspiration to you~You are doing awesome by the way~22 lbs rocks!
  • I love seeing progress pictures!! So inspirational. You look fantastic
  • Woo hoo girl......whistle, whistle!!!! Hot mama!
  • WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

(You do notice there are THREE there!)

LORI! LORI! LORI! Holy Moly girl. You are looking STELLAR. You are looking younger and younger. It is amazing the differences I am seeing--and your pretty face and how your features are coming through--beautiful! You must feel amazing. And wow--I am seeing the CuRvEs! I think you must be an hourglass! Lucky thing you! You serve as such an ONGOING inspiration around here and are such an asset to the board. You really are rockin' this thing. You just don't play when it comes to weight loss. You are a girl that goes after something AND gets it---BUT--best of all, you want the same for all of those around you.

Precious, just precious. I can hardly wait until you post you are at goal. By the way, post some more pics of your goal clothes!! You have super taste! I wish you were closer so we could go SHOP!

p.s. NO FAIR you get to keep your bozoombas and mine are gone!~
  • FANTASTIC!! You look amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • wow you look amazing great work!
  • Way to go! Woo hoo!
  • thats really good am very happy 4 u chik xx
  • Matt H Thanks a zillion!!

Mugcandoit~hehehe~THANKS

THIGHS MY BOZOOMBAS hahahahaha
    OK~I admit my hubby is thrilled those are kinda staying at moment.
    hahahahahaha
    You have honestly made me feel like a confident/stylish Super Model from your comment! But I know I am far from that ~but hey maybe someday hahaha
    As far as the shopping~They just put in a new store here in OHIO where I live~I am in a very tiny town~About 1000 people~anyways~YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!!! I got a whole new wardrobe for about 80 dollars!
    The tops are like 1.99 to 2.99 a piece~1.99 For skirts~Shoes are 2.99 to 5.99 a pair! dresses are like 3.99 to 4.99 and jeans are like 7.99 and THEY ARE ALL NEW! even panties are 99 cents! I AM GLUED TO THAT DARN STORE!
    hahahahaha~I am a shopping diva in there!
    So if you was near we could shop til we dropped and Not be broke!
    I hope I am an hour glass figure!!! I aint sure. THIGHS YOU ARE ONE OF MY MAIN INSPIRATIONS~AND I HOPE TO LOOK AS NICE AS YOU DO SOMEDAY HOT LADY! LOTS OF HUGS!

Chunkychic~HUGS BACK TO YA GIRL ~You are looking fabulous with your loss also!!!!

vates~THANKS SO MUCH

Getting right~THANKS A MILLION

Chudge~THANKS BUNCHES