Just turned 30

• So I'm new to the forum but I'm guessing this is where the 30 year olds hang? I just turned 30 and I'm wanting to lose weight so bad! Can you ladies help>?
  • Hi Niki! Welcome to your 30's! It's actually waaaaay better than your 20's!
  • Welcome!
  • Hi and welcome. We mostly hang out everywhere on this forum..lol...I wish the 30s were more active. We have to do something to spark it up! The 20s and 40s are happening places!
  • Hi Niki! Welcome to the site! I'm new myself and will be out of the 30 somethings in about 9 months! lol But from what I can tell since I've joined you post just about anywhere.

You've come to a great place for help, support and advice. Just keep looking around and I'm sure you'll find groups and threads to meet anything you need!

Best of luck to you!!
  • Quote: Hi and welcome. We mostly hang out everywhere on this forum..lol...I wish the 30s were more active. We have to do something to spark it up! The 20s and 40s are happening places!
    I noticed that too! I know there have got to be more 30 somethings than this.
  • Welcome! You'll find lots of support, advice and opportunities to share that with others here. I look forward to getting to know you better.
  • Hi Niki!
  • Hi there...

I just turned 30 last Aug and so far it hasn't been to devastating, lol.

Good luck on your weight loss. Have you decided what plan you will be following for your weight loss?
  • Quote: So I'm new to the forum but I'm guessing this is where the 30 year olds hang? I just turned 30 and I'm wanting to lose weight so bad! Can you ladies help>?
    Welcome Niki to both the forum and the 30s! You should look around a bit more to see what other people are doing & saying to see if it's something you'd like doing.
  • I guess thirties is a busy time for some people. we're caught up in jobs and kids and actually still trying to figure out where we want to go and do all the things we want to do before it's too late!!!!!