The Perfectly Selfish "I Wish" Thread

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I wish chocolate was a low calorie fiber filled vegetable.

What do you wish?
  • I wish I had my piano.
  • I wish that chocolate cornflake cakes were a low fat, low calorie superfood.

I miss them. x
  • I wish frying foods in oil was a way of nutritionally enhancing food.
  • I wish we all had one "free pass" food that we could eat all we wanted and never absorb the calories. I would pick Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas. That way, whenever I felt like stuffing my face because of stress or sadness or boredom, I could just pick up a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza (or three) and eat to my heart's content without ever gaining weight.
  • I wish that food affected everyone the same way. I hate eating with people who can just stuff themselves with cake and stay perfectly skinny, especially when they don't understand that my body isn't the same as theirs, and try to push their habits on me.
  • I wish I had a decent singing voice!
  • I wish I was fluent in multiple languages (without effort, naturally).
  • I wish that no matter WHAT I ate, my body would magically have the right number of calories and all my nutrients.
  • I wish I was millionaire!
  • I wish that I owned a house and had a home gym in it!
  • I wish fried chicken didn't clog your arteries.
  • I wish my 21-year-old son didn't have type 1 diabetes.
  • I wish I could have the perfect, fit and toned body without every having to work for it or watch what I eat.
  • I wish Oreo's would assist me in loosing weight. I wish the government would forgive my debt. I wish child abusers did not exsist. I wish all the above wishes also come true...