Here's Roxy!

• Hey guys. Just wanted to share my new baby. (Check out my avatar)
    My husband has been talking about getting a german shepard. I found a pup and he went to check it out. We were supposed to go back the next morning to get a pup and he changed his mind. I really had my heart set on a GS but anyway, he decided to start looking at the pound to see if there was a dog he wanted.

We already had a beagle who is quite a handfull (Think of Marley! lol) but he doesn't bark at all and DH wanted a dog that would let us know when strangers came up to our house.

Dh decided to look for a small hyper dog that barked. After checking three animal shelters out I found one. She's super sweet, like dogs, cats and has even been around my parrots. This little girl's time was almost up. The lady from the shelter said she barked too much and no one wanted her. Amazing because after 3 days at my house she has only barked twice. She is 100% housetrained. Very calm and laid back the perfect house dog. She is 1/2 beagle and 1/2 jack russell. She looks like a JR but is colored like a beagle. Her name is Roxy.

Yeah!!! For shelter dogs.

Anyway, just wanted to show off my new baby.
  • She is beautiful! I love the name too. Sounds like it suits her!

Thank goodness for her that your husband wanted a dog that barked a lot, huh? LOL.
  • She looks so sweet! She's lucky to have you as her new humans.
  • What a cutie! Yea for shelter dogs!!!
  • Roxy
    What a sweet dog :-).