13 lbs Gone!

• well i went to the doctor today to check in as she has prescribed me tenuate dospan 75mg diet pills, it was my 2 week checkup and i have lost 13 lbs already, she said that was great and to keep doing what i've been doing, i thought i had only lost 7 lbs on my scale here at home, but nope 13 according the the doctors scale, i know thats a lot of weight quickly but in the beginning it always comes off quicker, plus i've stained on plan and been to the gym every single day including sundays.....so i hope to lose another 15 lbs by the time i check in with her again, and that is in 6 weeks, so im being pretty reasonable
  • Great job! I wish I had the same situation with my doctor's scale....I'm always higher when I weigh-in there vs. at home.

But I digress, keep up the excellent work!!
  • !
  • Woo-hoo! Congratulations on losing almost twice what you had expected. Great job!
  • thanks i was shocked to see the numbers and my doctor didn't say it was too much too fast, she said keep it going.... at least i have one good doctor... my shrink is so mean and won't change my script... oh well...
  • Congrats on your loss!