Allow myself to introduce... myself!

• Hi everyone!

I wasn't really sure if this is where I shoud post my first greetings, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong spot!

Well, my name is Amy and I'm 28 and I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. I plan to use these forums for hints and tips. I am blessed to have my Fathers willpower for anything else....until it comes to having "just a little bit more". I've successfully quit smoking cold turkey just a little over 2 years ago.. I should be able to do this now!

I've been on the beach for three days so far. So far I am doing great. I work with chocoholics/junk food addicts, and I've actually done better then I thought I would! Not a piece this whole time!

I am appreciative of the recipies and such on here. I just made a meatball casserole I found on here and it was awesome!!!

I hope to make some friends, from what I've read you guys seem so good to each other.

Thanks!
  • to The Beach, Devlish! We're happy to have you joining us here. You sound like you are motivated and ready to begin your successful weight loss journey, and we look forward to getting to know you!
  • lol i love your thread title. This is definitely the right place to be!
  • Hi devish and welcome! Sounds like you are doing great so far. Pull up a towel!
  • Welcome to South Beach! It's a great place to be. This is a very healthy diet and this forum really helps. It's a great resource for recipes and support.
  • Welcome! Congrats on having such awesome will power! I know for me that's my biggest struggle (not having enough). You already have the upper hand.