Easter Confessions

• I did not track from Good Friday until today and I know it is bad, but tommorrow morning I'll be back on track with pointing. I'm skipping my meeting in the morning. I'll give it a week and then go. Hoping what I gained I can lose in a week! Anyway, holidays are a rough time for motivation for me. But no time like the present to jump back on plan.
  • You should have gone to your meeting and faced the scale. The weeks when you didn't stay OP you need your meeting more. What if you don't lose it by next week, are you going to stay home another week?

You might sit down and make a list of how you will stay OP with the next holiday comes around. Having a plan in place = success.
  • ah yes, this past weekend i didn't behave very well either. I also didn't weigh myself today hoping that by next week ill be down agian or at least the same as the last week i weighed myself. Once in a while you fall off the wagon, but its important to get back on! Good luck!
  • I thought about the no weigh in pass..... I know I will be down next week. I'm tracking and restocked my house for success.