50lbs GONE, Plateau BUSTED.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I actually started at a HW of over 300lbs, and I got pretty serious once I got under 300 and that is when I decided to take pictures of my progress. So, the first picture is me in the 290's and the second is one I took today at 247.8lbs after I had been stuck at 250 for THREE WEEKS. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, pun intended.

I know the shirt in the second pic is rather tight. I got it at a nickelback concert yesterday, but it is a seether shirt, and their shirt sizes run really small...that is actually an X-Large shirt.
  • WOW!! You're looking SO great! You can really see the difference in your middle. Congratulations on all your hard work
  • Huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thankyou so much <3. I am so happy that that huge tummy deflated a bit LOL.
  • Congrats! You're lookin' good. I was wowed that you weigh 247. You don't look it! But then I realized you're 5'9" you lucky gal!
  • I was thinking the same thing wormwooddoll said, you look so thin for 250! Congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • Wow! What a big difference from the start! You are doing great and I am happy that you broke that plateau!
  • OMG, You look gorgeous! Congratulations for losing so much and breaking that platau! I am trying to break one of mine as well. Been stuck for three weeks too. You look GREAT!
  • Thanks everyone :]. I was always told that I carry my weight well, but I think it is just the height lol.
  • You definately carry your weight well...I'm 5'2, so I looked huge at 175! Congrats on breaking that plateau! That's such a tough thing to go through and can be very discouraging. Good for you for not giving up!!
  • Yeah, the scale creeped back up to 249 today x.x this is going to drive me nuts.
  • Try not to worry about the scale you can tell a difference in the way you look and you know you are loosing. Tall gals (myself-included) usually carry their weight well and you certainly do.
  • Wow, congratulations! What a big difference. This helped me not go to the cupcake store tonight

Was at 250, got to 182 then back now to 221
  • Hot Mama!