Survey for my Research Project

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey everyone, I was wondering if ya'll could take this survey for me. It's pretty short and is anonymous. I'm a psychology major and am doing a research project for my Experimental Design class. The purpose of the project is to discover whether age and/or gender has an affect on both dream recollection and content of dreams. Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...E9HjH6YQ_3d_3d

Thanks for helping!!

Kasey
  • Done.
  • Done! That was kind of fun, especially because the dream I had last night was so weird. But, that's typical for me, strangely enough.
  • did it
  • Good luck! Don't tell anyone about my dream, 'kay? Well, on 3FC anyway.
  • done
  • I did it. That was fun.
  • Done! I always thought dreams were interesting! Good luck!
  • Done...to bad I had such a boring dream last night.
  • Done
  • I used to teach Experimental Design to psychology students. I taught other classes too, but that was my favorite. I loved the interaction and that it wasn't all about lecturing. I had to fill out your survey just because of that. Good luck with the class!
  • Done.
  • Done. Good luck.
  • Good luck!! done!
  • Couldn't do it because it said that "this survey is currently closed". I would have to strain my brain to remember my dreams last night anyway. I know I dreamt a lot (I ALWAYS dream a lot) because I could remember them each time I woke up, but I can't remember them now.