Weekly Biggest Loser Challnge #9

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well, hey there. I weighed in on my MIL's scale since I forgot mine when we did the first part of our move. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but according to hers, I was 170 today. My start was 173.8 I think. I was really good as far as Easter candy. We'll see how accurate it turns out to be. I'm weighing on one of my regular scales Wednesday. Long story, but good luck everyone!

• Not much loss here...dang Easter!!

SW:167
    CW:166
  • Quote: Well, hey there. I weighed in on my MIL's scale since I forgot mine when we did the first part of our move. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but according to hers, I was 170 today. My start was 173.8 I think. I was really good as far as Easter candy. We'll see how accurate it turns out to be. I'm weighing on one of my regular scales Wednesday. Long story, but good luck everyone!

YOUR THIS WEEKS BIGGEST LOSER!!!
    CONGRADULATIONS!
    YOu can start the new thread Tuesday the 14th.
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • OK~I am off to start the new thread EVERYONE WHO POSTED THERE WEIGHT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PLACED INTO Challenge #10!

MS Perception is the winner But I am gonna start the thread on her behalf.
  • im 278...I should have lost more...but of course I got sick- and something as simple as theraflu knocks me out...and I'm out of commission until I'm better..
    Which I am now...so I hopefully will get more done this week.