Independence Day Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • I hope eveyone is doing well in this challenge! I have been slack on the exercise front this last week and will likely be for the next couple weeks also. Work (school) is crazy busy right now and I just don't have the time or energy for exercise. I'll get back on track with that soon though!

Here's to another great week everyone!
  • CW: 173
    GW: 148 Oh man I cannot wait for the day where I see that number!
    April 4:173
    April 11:170
    April 18:169
    April 25:
    May 2:
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:
    June 6:
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:

JULY 4:
    TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:-4
  • Quote: I hope eveyone is doing well in this challenge! I have been slack on the exercise front this last week and will likely be for the next couple weeks also. Work (school) is crazy busy right now and I just don't have the time or energy for exercise. I'll get back on track with that soon though!

Here's to another great week everyone!

that sounds like me the last 1 1/2 weeks. but you can get back on track.
  • I'm in...

CW: 168.5 (Apri 24)
    July 4th GW: 158
    GW: 140
    April 25: 170 (+1.5)
    May 4: 166 (-2.5)
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:
    June 6:
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:
    JULY 4:
    TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:
  • Im in another challenge (memorial day challenge) but I would like to also be apart of this one. Add a little more hype to my goals. Soooooooo here goes
    CW: 195
    GW: 170
    April 4:
    April 11:
    April 18: 195- last remembered weight
    April 25: 195- (TOM coming)
    May 2: 194
    May 9: 192
    May 16: 191 (TOM on its way- updated 18th)
    May 23: 189. yay!
    May 30: 187
    June 6: 187 blah
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:

JULY 4:
    TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: -8
  • I am starting a bit late, but I just joined the forum today. And a little challenge would be great to get me started...and my personal trainer session on Sunday. Thanks to my new gym...never thought I'd be able to afford personal training.

Here we go -
    CW: 210
    May 2: 206.5
    May 9: 207.5 (grrrrrrrrrrrrr!)
    May 16: 206.5
    May 23: 203
    May 30: 201
    June 6: 202.5 (oooooooops, oh well, beer, and more,...and stress)
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 26 (Surfcamp Weekend!):
    GW: 185

Shocking I'd still be considered obese with 25 pounds lost.
    It is SO time to get started.
  • I hope everyone had a good week! Mine was good - busy but good. I have updated my post on the first page to reflect this weeks loss So far I am down 6.4 pounds
  • I updated mine above! 9.5 lost so far!
  • I updated my stats below. Down a total of 10.2 so far!

Welcome and many successes to the newest ones joining this challenge ... willow68, HeatherEljohari, and Tamera!
  • Thank you doxxy! Same to you I weighed myself today and put update. Same as last time. Its that time of month and I feel so crappy (venting ) I havent been excerising in 3 days. I need motivation. Someone kick me in my butt!!!!
  • April 4:225.7(Still...)
    April 11:225.7
    April 18:223.8!
    April 25:223.8(My son's first birthday... Didn't make my april goal. Cheated, But I'm okay with it.)
    May 2:
    May 9:
    May 16:
    May 23:
    May 30:
    June 6:
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:

JULY 4:
    TOTAL WEIGHT LOST:
  • Quote: Thank you doxxy! Same to you I weighed myself today and put update. Same as last time. Its that time of month and I feel so crappy (venting ) I havent been excerising in 3 days. I need motivation. Someone kick me in my butt!!!!
    Consider yourself kicked in the butt! Sorry, they say this guy is dancing, but since I couldn't find one kicking, this was the best I could do. Hope you're felling better today and well ... get out there and do something, anything, at the very least, go for a long walk, okay?!?
  • Hey Saramommy ... where's our cheerleader? Did you miss posting day yesterday? What's up?? Is everything okay?

And to HeatherEljohari... I found the buttkicker! So now you can consider yourself (or more to the point, your butt) officially kicked!

Welcome xohmimix3! Good luck to you!!
  • Thanks I needed that! I decided im going to jump start my excerise tonight no matter how my body feels during that time of the month :P thnx for support.
  • I'm going to be really late for this weeks weigh in. I actually might skip it because this past weekend was one of my worst. Its too depressing to put a gain so I think I'll just skip this week. Is that ok??