Thursday Weigh-In Results for April

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi all,
    Here we are in April. It won't be long until Easter. It's late this year, isn't it!

We come here to post our scale results. Come on in and join the fun of becoming healthier.

Tina
  • Down 3#!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • Jeanne Wow, congratulations on that loss!!! How did you do it?

I stayed the same. I'm happy, although I want to lose. I've been eating a little bit more lately. Also, I'm not able to exercise yet. Whenever I get the green light for that, I know the pounds will come off.
    How did everyone else do?

• Jeanne, 3 pounds is wonderful!! Way to go!!!

Tina, when do you think you'll be able to get out and do things again? I'm sure that will get the weight off.

I am back to the tracker loss. I don't want to do steroids ever again!!!!!
  • Yea, Tammy!!!!!

I go see the surgeon on Thursday. I already have a long list of question to ask him.
  • Happy Day Before Thursday

Is anyone going to step on the scales this week? I'm going to do it tomorrow morning.

• Well, I stepped on the scales this morning, and it was no change since last week which is good. I won't have my "official" weigh in until Monday (after my weekend in Michigan! Oh no!). They are starting a 2nd class on Mondays, so I am going on Mon. next week because I'm busy on Wednesday night. Have I confused anyone? lol

Good luck to everyone!
  • Hello! Much to my shock and surprise, I was down a pound at weigh in this morning. I couldn't believe it since we were gone over the weekend, and I really didn't think that I watched that close. Guess I did ok! Now I won't weigh in until a week from this Wednesday.

It is cold and rainy here. Yuck.
  • Tammy!!!!

I dread stepping in the scales as I'm so swollen and then there are the 3 chocolate bunnies I just ate.
  • LOL to the chocolate bunnies! Sounds really good. Maybe I'll have to see if Tim will let me have one of his Reese eggs that I gave him for Easter.
  • Greetings!

How did everyone do this week?
    My scales and tracker say the same thing. That's not bad, although I really would like to lose 3 more pounds, quickly.
    I have my annual physical on the 30th and would like to show the doc how wonderful I've done in a year's time.

• Went to my second weight watchers meeting this morning. I'm down 3.2 pounds....much better than I thought I would do.
  • Bravo to you, thedawnster!!! That's a great second weigh-in. Keep up the good work.

I go for my annual physical on Thursday morning. I definitely overate last week. I'm not going to make a good "showing."
  • I went ahead and weighed myself this morning.
    My tracker refuses to move/or swim.
  • How did everyone do this week? I'm down another 3.2 pounds this week!