~~April Golden Girls~~

You're on Page 17 of 17
Go to
  • Hi Everyone,

Finished class totally yesterday, but am in a workshop today. Tomorrow, I should be back to "normal" and able to read everyone's posts & make my replies.

Need to get back to workshop (online, of course), clean up my house, and get ready for visit from my DF.

Lynn
  • Morning Girls,

Not much new today. I skipped my workout yesterday. I just did not feel up to it. I did do daily chores and laundry though and that is a lot of steps in this big old house. It should count for something, right?
  • Hello to all....can't believe April is wrapping up already. I've been busy with life stuff, won't bore you with the dull details. I'm itching to plant some flowers but it's still to early here. The rule in the pacific nw is not to plant until after mom's day....and even then you may not be safe.
    Eating has been 98% on track. I'm still needing to work on portions...so what else is new? and get more exercise going too. I might start on the May accountability thread for that.
    Susann<----fresh start. Sending you good vibes hon Don't be too demanding of yourself right now....if you want to have a pity party, well, go for it! It's normal to have the downs too.....even though you know you are making the right decision for you, it's still not easy.
    Bobbie<---prayers for continued healing of your grandson
    Waving to everybody else! Welcome to the new and returning folks....
  • Good Morning.......Meow usually close out all the threads that are monthly but shes' not around and I don't know how to do it.
    The new May Golden Girls is posted, please continue there!