Weight loss coach for Nintendo DS?

• Does anyone have this and what are your thoughts about it? I was thinking of getting it(I would love the one for the Wii but I don't have a Wii, but do have a DS). Is it worth it? Does it help? Do you like it or hate it?
  • There used to be something called Yourself! fitness for the PC but it looks like its no longer sold and it was probably the basis for the Wii/DS fitness coach. I have the one for the Wii and I got distracted so I haven't been using it but I did think it was decent. The reviews on amazon are great for the Wii Weight loss coach but not as great for Nintendo DS. Although it doesn't look like it costs much so it may be worth a shot?
  • i had the fitness coach for ds when it came out...it's pretty good
    helps keep you on track and motivated into thinking in a healthier way.
    the stuff you are asked to do is quite challenging...its worth the investment if the person is not nutrition savy .....
  • i have it and i love it , you enter everything you eat and it has a scale showing the the amount of food compared to the activities youve done that day and you have to try to balance the scale , you get challenges like no salt all day. or invite a friend for a walk, or try a new veggie recipe. you recieve a pedometer with it and it sets a goal for you based on height weight and current activities. mine is 6000 steps a day but im pretty active. . . .it really helps me keep track of my food. you also get coaching sessions about different fitness topics so you can learn as much as you can about fitness!