Spring Season-Long (three months til bathing suits!) Challenge

You're on Page 17 of 23
Go to
  • Hey ladies just popping in. Over all the weekend was good and I had couple good workouts too. Eating wasn't horrible but it wasn't all it could be either.

Prepping - Glad your days are calming down and everything is coming to gether

Susan - yay! I love the elliptical...by far my favorite machine

mrsaugie - My WW leader says that the people who WI on Mondays do much better than most people

Kelly - WTG girlie

Sdjphc and aimee - here is the jumpsuit

• Good morning!

This is another hover hover drop note. It's been 11 days since I reported that I'd fallen under 150 lbs. But this is the first Monday I've been in the 140's.
    That's pretty interesting. I thought I was losing fairly quickly. I guess it's all in the mindest. Unless I lose three pounds by Friday, I'm not even losing two pounds per week. Ya know what? Suits me just fine!
  • HELLO LADIES! Sorry I haven't been around! Things have been hectic here lately. I also went away for the weekend to Pittsburgh. All of last week I was eating less than 1,200 calories, so I was staying around 203. Over the weekend, I ate kind of badly, tried some new foods, but made sure I didn't eat too much, and today....I weighed in at 201.1lbs! My body really won't lose weight unless I eat more than 1300 calories per day. It just stalls. So I assume eating a bit more over the weekend really helped me for the week.

I hope all of you are well!
  • Also...I did some math today, and for me to reach my goal for June 21st, I will only need to lose 1.3lbs per week!
  • just as i thought i am up to 179.6 AAARRRGGGGG!!!!! but it is also a week before TOM and i was also slacking in everything else. but if i keep up on eating right (the amount not so much the type of food..) and then there was only exercising 2x this last week. but i plan to fix that this week.
  • Mrsaugie ... you sound so down some days ... like you're struggling and not just with weight loss. I could just reach through the screen

If you don't mind, I'd like to know your real name. Then we can love ya up some.
  • Quote: Mrsaugie ... you sound so down some days ... like you're struggling and not just with weight loss. I could just reach through the screen

If you don't mind, I'd like to know your real name. Then we can love ya up some.

no not really down i just get like that when i know it is something that i did to prevent myself from getting any where like this last week and i just need to get it out once in awhile sometimes it is somewhere on the forum and other times it is in my journal. i also know that this last week i am the cause of the gain because i could have done something and did next to nothing to keep losing so i am a little mad at myself right now.

thanks for the concern though

Stephanie.
  • Thanks, I'd rather call you Stephanie And you can let it out here. We'll still cheer you on. You must be doing something right, that ticker looks good to me.
  • I just realized it's been a while since I've posted! I've been reading though so at least I'm up to date

To those that are down, lots of
    And to those that are doing lots of shopping, seeing some very pleasing numbers on the scale, and otherwise in a great state of mind and mood, YOU ALL ROCK hehe

I am not too sure where I stand personally. I feel good, I'm eating alright, and working out is getting shoved into my schedule. The problem is when I get on the scale I get into a snit because I'll see that 1. my numbers haven't gone down as much as I feel they should (as in 0.4 lbs over course of a week) or 2. they've gone up (i was 180.0 this morning).

So really, I'd generally be in a great mood as long as i don't look at my scale to back it up. lol

Other than that, I'm doing great! I'm just stressing that I'll still be exactly where I am right now in 2 months.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and this week is looking good!
  • Sorry I haven't been around much either ladies...been extremely busy with life in general and work. We're "patiently" waiting for a call to let us know that my 4th niece is on her way!

Easter was a BAD week for me, but I'm back on plan now. I'm juggling my life/work commitments and my commitment to the gym relatively well...I do have to increase my commitment to the gym though!

My 25lb weight loss goal is on my mind everyday...it's a struggle, but I WILL get there!
  • Okay I'm a new girl in cyber town.. I would like to join in on the challenge.... by June I woould like to get down to see myself at 195-200 I know 200 is more realistic..and I'm gonna have to push for it.... I want to get to 180 before august.... I have a geeyourrgeeus bathing suit my hubby sent me from spain that I would love for him to see me in....

last week I lost about 3lbs...I am going to shoot for a min of 2lbs a week..
  • Oh Yeeah....thanks For Inviting Me Susan...
  • Hi NavyWife4Lyfe!

Wifey, I'm in the same boat with you! It is a struggle. A daily, hourly, minute by minute, second by second struggle! LOL! But we'll get there. Slow and steady wins the race.

Preppingbride, I totally feel you about the whole scale thing! I'm going to try and weigh once a week. Fluctuations are !

mrsaugie, I think we all get like that sometime. That's why I love this forum. I know that I can always find a pick me up. So many people in the same boat who manage to keep each other afloat! Ok, that was corny but you get the picture!

CakeBatter, the jumpsuit is hot! Thanks for posting! I'm too scary to show off that much leg! LOL! You're outfit is going to be sooo cute! Don't get any BBQ sauce on it!

SusanB, I'll be over to workout on your new elliptical! J/K! I so want one! Hope you got a good deal.
  • HI Navywife4lyfe I think that is how you spelled it - Guess what I live 20 minutes from you in Hampton!!! How cool .....

sdjphc
    - Girl you had me LOL on "don't get any BBQ sauce in it". I won't ...won't even be near the stuff.

Prepping - That was happening to me for awhile. That is how I got into running. I just changed focus from the scale to another accomlishment and it seemed to work for me. Maybe you have something you canlook forward and exchange it for the scale...????

WormWood- You can totally handle 1.3 pounds a week! Rock it girl!

Wifey - i am with you. I have strugdled at least 29 of the 34 pounds I have lost!

Stephanie
    - hang in there..,, it is what we are here for. Ti congratulate you, push you, hug and dust you off when the horse walks over you ...you get the jist
  • Hey ladies!!

Hope you're all doing well. Ive been super sick lately (horrible migraines (daily!!)) so working out hasn't been too on plan.

However, 165.5 this morning!!!!!! Down a pound. Wont change my ticker till saturday, my official WI.

I feel better today so I'm definitely heading to the gym.

cake LOVE the jumpsuit! It'll look great on you

NavyWife Welcome! You'll love it here

Wifey I feel your struggle! It's tough, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it in the end!

Susan How's the new elliptical?