Newbie June Challenge

• It seems there are alot of us newbies right now, just starting or just getting back on program. How about a Summer jump start challenge? We could weigh in June 1st and post weekly until July 1st? Anyone interested?

192/187/135?
    Start/Current/Goal???
  • That is a good idea and I hope you get some participants. I'm in the process of starting the winning points home plan tomorrow and will be weighing in officially then. I also am in the process of moving things into storage as we have sold our home and are closing soon and I will be out of town for a few months while our new home is being built so although I will be sticking with my points at home plan, I just can't committ to a challenge right now. Too much other stuff going on but I hope you get some replies and good luck to you on your weightloss efforts

• Anyone else interested come and join this thread under the forum "Buddy Up". We start tomorrow. Good luck all!!!
  • Count me in
    I am a day late and a point short hehe...but count me in!!
  • I would like to start too, but I won't get my WW kit until next week sometime.

I'll just jump in when I start.
  • Come on over to "Buddy Up"
    We have 2 threads going. A weekly "Weighing In"
    And a daily "Newbie or Restarting Journey - June Challenge"
    Glad to have you! Good luck losers!
  • Newbie June Challenge
    I 'm so green I started a new thread instead of adding it where I meant to -
    I am pasting it here again

Don't forget about me!! I came back to the program (on line this time) a week ago so I'm a newbie!!
    This will be great!! I am looking for folks who want to encourage each other with positive support

I weigh in on Saturday morning! It just happened that way!
    I didnt want to know at first how much I had gained back but I am getting closer to sitting down and figuring it all out!! of course, that means getting on the scale!!

BUT, its been a week and I feel so much more energized!! Its amazing what good nutrition can do for you!!