RIDING THE WAVE! sooo excited

• I am soooo very excited, ive been stalking the fedex.com site (they give you a tracking number) watching it travel alone slowly. LOL For an early bday present my mom got me the wave by the firm. Its like a stepper kinda thing.Ive been so excited to get my hands on it. LOL
    the only thing i am now thinking is that it has a 275 weight limit on it. i'm at like 272/271. So i hope i dont kill it before i get to use it. but i will be ginger on it at first. but the other women lost alot so they had to be around where i am.

anyway, as im waiting i just couldn't wait to share. LOL
  • Exciting... I think I saw an ad for something like that... you can use it as a stepper but if you flip it over it's like a balance type board... right? Cool.
  • I just watched a video demonstrating this device --- oh golly, could I hurt myself with THAT! Actually, it looks like it could be kinda fun and might be a great way to incorporate core workouts in every exercise set you do. Let us know what you think about it once you have a chance to try it out, NaughtyMonkey --- you might start a stampede!

• LOL that's what it is! It was here when i got home from class and I tore the sucker open and tried it! I didn't kill it either! I guess i am right below the weight limit so im ok

it is awesome. It is really fun, the trainers girls are cool and i think i got like 3 full dvd's and one tutorial. Oh and the mat and a training calender. it says guaranteed results in 10 workouts...so i guess we'll see! but i did like it its cool
  • I have one! I definately recommend it.. great way to get toning and aerobic workout at one time. Every time I get out of breath I just tell myself that I can look like those girls too. For $60, it's a great buy!