Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge #5

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I only lost 1 pound this week..
    A little dissapointed, I exercised every single day.. But I guess I ate to many bad things.. Will change that this week..
  • my TOM really threw a curve ball at me.... 216.2 today... so i gained, but thats okay, i know its not real weight, just water... next week will be better! congrats to those who lost!!

stacy xxx
  • I weighed in this morning at 175.6, so only lost .8 lbs. At least it was a loss, I didn't know what to expect from TOM. Next week should be a little better.
  • I weighed in at 186.6 so I had a gain. It also was TOM for me last week but also I was not feeling well so I didn't exercise. Hoping for something better this week.
  • Congrats to those who lost~I stayed on plan But It's nearing my time of month so I am up a bit too Like you stacy~ I started at 219.6 and today weighed 219.8 (Yesterday scale said 221.0 So it could have been worse I guess)
    But my Official weigh in was 219.8(DANG IT!)
    GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.
    (Oh and if the tie remains Stacy can start the new thread~Or if the winner doesn't understand how to ect. That way we always get this started New each week)
    I will be back online tonight proboly~As long as my kids say I can hahaha~AGAIN GOODLUCK EVERYONE!
  • I find it interesting that so many of us are on the same or nearly the same TOM cycle. Next week we should all have much better numbers.
  • I did not lose and I did not gain....yep the same

SW: 205
    CW: 205
    GW: 200
  • kinda funny how most of us are pmsing at the same time lol

stacy xxx
  • okay looks like we have a few more to weigh in.... i need newlywed, and skinnynene, .... as it stands right now.... we have a tie at .8 loss for Aiela and Zoochick!... so soon as i get the last 2 contestants in i'll post the new thread.... .

starting this week we have....

Lori259- 219.8
    dreaminstacy67- 216.2
    Aiela- 217
    Zoochick- 175.6
    Hattie- 205
    Ruth135- 186.6
    Theresia- 149

everyones welcome, so come join us!!
  • SORRY! I woke up late and didn't have time to get on before I went to work. I am 167 now so down 2
  • Newlywed~looks like you won again this week.
    AWESOME JOB GIRL!
  • Ok so I post the new thread