Binge-free challenge ~ Mar. 9 - 15

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Good morning, chickies! Monday means it's time for a fresh start for some of us. Let's make it a binge-free week. All are welcome.
  • Hi, am new, would love to join in. I've already planned out my day, now I need to stick to it!

Susan
  • Hello jivingandthriving (or can I call you Susan?)! Glad you've joined and good luck today!

I'm into day four now and feeling good. And the past days I've just been focusing on not binging, but today I'm also going to count my calories and get some exercise.
  • Hey I'd like to join Yesterday was one of the worst binges I've had in months.
  • Hi there. I commit to this program. One week of being binge free sounds exhilarating to me. I've been dieting for about 3 1/2 months now. It has been good until I went on vacation. Now I need to jump back on track and get control over my life and decisions. Good luck to alll!
  • I'm in :]
  • I'm in too. This is the end of a day with a lot of desire but I got through it without blowing it all. I hope it gets easier from now on!
  • I am in, of course. Going on day #29 OP/Binge free!
  • Day 2 with no binge. Not that I didn't have the temptation. My hubby was eating chips and guac. It smelled so good but I knew if I ate one chip, it would be all over, especially so soon after a binge this weekend. I kept repeating to myself, "I will not binge today..." So far so good. I need to eat dinner!!
  • Quote: Hey I'd like to join Yesterday was one of the worst binges I've had in months.
    That is a bummer. I too, had a really rough weekend.

BUT you have been doing so well! Don't lose sight of what you have already accomplished!
  • really please, I was chairing a meeting, we had coffee, tea, cheese, crackers, fruit, and BIG COOKIES in the room. I had some cheese, and fruit, (small plate) no crackers, and ONE cookie. I said, "that cookie is big, must be at least 3 or 4 points, just one for me" and then I stuck to it. Didn't take any home, even tho there were leftovers, that my group had paid for.
    Binge averted! Had a good sensible supper when I got home. Points done for the day. water from here on in.
  • I'm in...I think I'm on day 5 of no bingeing..

I have been eating very small meals throughout the day and I feel better.
    B: RaisinCinnaBagle/1/2 cup strawberry yogurt w/Fresh BB. S:sm.Grain Bar. L;Sand/sm IceCream. D: 2tblespoon Mac&Cheese. Just blew it with a Klondike Bar...will eat less tomorrow to make up for today.

Good Luck to All of Us

ASputherner~
  • Quote: really please, I was chairing a meeting, we had coffee, tea, cheese, crackers, fruit, and BIG COOKIES in the room. I had some cheese, and fruit, (small plate) no crackers, and ONE cookie. I said, "that cookie is big, must be at least 3 or 4 points, just one for me" and then I stuck to it. Didn't take any home, even tho there were leftovers, that my group had paid for.
    Binge averted! Had a good sensible supper when I got home. Points done for the day. water from here on in.
    Great job!!!
  • I am in.Friday night was not good for me.Had been weeks since a binge.I will say that it was the first time I did not feel guilty.This site has helped me with that.So what in the past turned into a several day binge, was only 1 meal.Thanks guys.Your thoughts and support are so encouraging.
  • Hi girls! So, as much as I absolutely HATE having to say this... I promised myself when I started posting in this forum that I would be 100% honest with you ladies about my binges (duh, because if I just lie to you, I'm not exactly going to get any benefit from posting here )... So I have to confess that I had another mini granola-bars-and-peanut-butter binge today. GRRRRR. I really think it's the peanut butter that does me in; it's so hard to sit in my room knowing that there's a delicious jar of peanut butter just waiting for me to inhale it. But "luckily" (or, ugh, not luckily at all...) that jar is empty now, and I will NOT be replacing it anytime soon!!!

Needless to say, I'm feeling a little crummy right now, but tomorrow is another day... It will be day one! And this time I really WILL make it even longer than my last 12-day streak.