Binge-free challenge ~ Mar. 9 - 15

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Wormwood...THAT is something that would majorly cause me to binge...for whatever reason your fiance and you split up...I hope it was a good one..and if not..I hope you two get back together..if it was meant to be..it WILL be.
  • MEREDITH! you are my new inspiration! You look great at 183..I'm currently 188 lbs..my before picture was at 196! I know you are down to 169! woohoo for you! I am going to do it this year!

I am in school too...I am trying to get into my nursing program this fall..I've been doing all the prerequisites..blah..blah..blah..

school stresses me majorly..because I HAVE TO BE a 4.0 student...yeah some control issues there...heh...

congratulations!
  • hai!

ive always seen this thread, but never posted bc i would feel like a hypocrite, since i could never go a whole week binge-free. but even though it's the 13th. this officially marks 1 week since i've had a binge. i cant even believe it.

yay!!!

and congrats to all of you ladies. someone said 32 days! that's amazing.

and wormwood, sorry to hear bout your relationship. that sucks. i hope you deal with it well. best of luck to you, really.
  • yay again! Congrats to you stellart!

Well, I am happy to say I got through the stress of trying to fix my codec/video problems without using food as a crutch! I have to say it feels so good! I was stressed and DID NOT binge!

I am so energized from only drinking breakfast shakes today it's unbelievable...I remember back when I got to my lowest weight..I fasted every other day...I was always energized on my fasting days...

I was worried my thryoid was calling it quits on me....but I feel so good today...after a week of dragging around and laying in bed...and blah! And it's cloudy/rainy today too...
  • Okay..I blew it today with Pizza...I do fairly okay until my husband has two days in a row off (which he always works six days)..so the Pizza came through the door and I fell all over myself when I saw it...dang..

ASoutherner~
  • I blew it today, too. Back at it tomorrow ...
  • Day 2 for me.I am really hoping to do better.Trying to also quit smoking by april 1.Las t ime I quit for 14 months and gained 25 lbs........ate everything in site.
  • Gotta just keep trying... We only really fail when we stop trying...Haven't binged going on 5 days which hasn't been to hard. I'm so motivated right now. But when I'm not ....Its bad!! Watch out fast foods & sweets!
  • Harrismm, good luck on the smoking thing... I know being over weight isn't healthy but smoking is so bad for you Keep trying, don't give up
  • More B.E.D. ers! Hi my name is Kelly and I'm a Binge Eater. I last binged yesturday (darn pringles) and have actually participated in a Binge Eating Disorder clinic with meetings and support groups and learned all kinds of tips and tricks..... that are a great help, if I remember them when I need them!
  • I had such a horrible binge day yesterday...but today I am binge free! And I did a liquid diet/fast...

I feel so much better..and have energy..I also worked out!

for those of you who made it today. Good job...those who fell..IT'S okay...just get back up..and try again! you can do it!
  • Completed day #33. And I feel sick from all the food. I went to get Rita's since they have that new slenderiza? custard but I stepped outside and it was TOO cold. I took an hour walk and then decided on some Starbucks. It put me at about 1550 calories for the day. I've totally been eating about 1700-1800 calories and somehow got done to 209. I'll take it!
  • hey there...I managed to keep my weight steady at 1800 cal/day...sometimes that 1200 calorie/day crap is way too low for some people...good for you on the weight loss. wormwood!
  • well, here I go again...I actually was 3 lbs lighter when I woke up today..I've been at 188.4 for the past week...even with the bingeing...and I did that liquid fast (still drank 25 ww pts) and I dropped 3 lbs in a day! Maybe that was only 3 lbs of stagnated gunk in my colon that didn't get put there...but it was nice to see a mini reward! I take my weight everyday and average it for the week though...so I won't be moving that ticker anywhere..

so...you normally think when you go to bed..you will wake up and eat everything in the house...but then you actually wake up NOT really hungry...

I had a fiber one bar, and a glass of soymilk for breakfast...I am going to go through this week and next binge free...and I have my support group to help me through the EXREMELY stressful times coming up!
  • Harris...good for you on quitting smoking...I admire your strength...

the chemicals in the brain are pretty tough...if you are finding a lack of willpower it is because of the chemicals...

if you can take valerian which is a nervous system calmer...I would recommend it, especially while you are trying to quit! I take it to help me sleep sometimes..it calms my worrying head...