Silly bf

• This past weekend I went and got my haircut at Walmart (i wouldn't advise this, I was just in a hurry) Long story short, the girl cut 2 inches off that she wasn't supposed to. Luckily, I'm not a person that cares about my hair if it gets messed up, it's not a big deal. Also, it ended up looking cute (i wanted it at my shoulders, it's mid-neck, i didn't realize because she started in the back, but she was really attentive, she just made one side uneven and then kept cutting )

Well to get back to the story, I went home and told my bf wait until he sees my hair. He got home and knew it was cut, but then he said "Oh I really love the color they did, too. It looks so good!" Was my first thought. I told him, honey this is my natural hair color. He looked at me all confused like I was lying to him, and said oh just looks different.

At least he noticed my hair was cut
  • Boys are so oblivious
  • hahahhaha! my husband thinks i color it when i straighten it too lol
  • lol
  • lol too funny
  • As long as they make an effort to notice! they can be cute sometimes... in a pat on the head kind of way.
  • I got bangs and highlights a few months ago and I was coming of of my school... My boyfriend didn't even recognize me. He thought I was just some stranger hitting on him. Eventually I was like... "Are you... going to let me in the car?" And he kind of looked and me strangely for a moment putting together the pieces. -____- ...
  • AW that's so cute. I don't know how they don't seem to notice when you change your hair.

Like last night I was trying to talk to him, and he didn't hear one word i said b/c the cavs game was on! lol.
  • Oh talking to him while watching TV is pointless lol, but let me tell you heaven forbid I don't hear him

He tried to fix it by saying my hair looked more red. My hair is brown with natural red highlights....always has been, always will be. Everytime I go in sunlight or sit under a bright light he thinks I have dyed my hair red.
  • boys can be so oblivious lol!
  • haha that sounds familiar! Last time I got a haircut (and bangs!), the first thing my bf says when I see him is "you straightened your hair didn't you?". um no I cut it lol, and my hair is pretty close to straight naturally anyway lol