New to the Beach - Again

• I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I started South Beach yesterday after many months of putting it off. I posted once, I believe it was back in September, that I was going to start then. Well, life happened and I always found an excuse not to. Well, this past weekend I realized that I finally had to put myself first if I was ever going to be able to be the person I truly wanted to be.

That being said, I want to say how much I look forward to logging on here thoughout the day and reading everyones comments and ideas. It's helpful knowing that I can get ideas and advice from people who have been there and and reached their goal and those who are in the same place I am.

I must run... the timer just went off for my breakfast cups!
  • Welcome back, Melissa!
  • Quote: this past weekend I realized that I finally had to put myself first if I was ever going to be able to be the person I truly wanted to be.
    What a great insight, Melissa! back, and so glad you're putting your health first (knowing that it's the only way you can fully be there for those who love you).

Hope you'll join us in the daily!
  • Hi Melissa! Welcome back!
  • Thank you everyone! I am so happy with everything about this so far and I know I can be successful!
  • Good Luck! I know you'll do great.