this is your brain on...bored.

• ok so i had a pretty blah weekend and saturday night at 11pm i find myself laying in bed reading a magazine. then i start looking at my food journal being all bummed out about my recent gains even while staying OP all the time. so i start planning my food and exercise (did i mention im a little ocd about lists and planning and stuff? i am.) so i planned exactly what i'll be eating every day for the next week (starting Sun- today is day 2) with the exception of dinner because you know, stuff happens- but i planned out the cals i am allowed.

then i planned a butt busting week of working out. every day is either the shred (level 2), other cardio, on demand workouts, running outside... a combo of 2 things every day to equal an hour. the only dau i'll be taking off is saturday (the last day of my planned week).

i know it sounds like a lot but there's no reason why i shouldn't push myself hard for one week just for the sake of proving to myself that i can. the reason that im telling you all this is because i have decided that for 100% completing the week i will reward myself with a tanning membership again. and i think by posting it where everybody can see that i will hold myself much more accountable and this week won't turn into something that i just planned and didn't do- i'll go through with it.

so i'll let you know if...WHEN i make it!! sunday i ate exactly what i planned and completed my exercises. (BL cardio max and 40 min run). off to a good start!

so this is what happens when I get bored.........
  • Good luck staying on track!! You can do this!!
  • I make lists ALL the time!! They help to keep me sane!!
  • i love lists.. omg
  • i'm SAYIN!! i don't know what i would do without lists.... i make a list of the lists i need to make....
  • List maker +3!!!
  • I bet youll get to the 120s soon!