So proud of myself!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am sooooooo proud of myself, I came home from working my horribly long 12 hour night shift and instead of lounging on the couch I threw in a workout video and exercised. A little thing to some but a big thing for me. I actually feel really good. One step at a time right!
  • Good Job!! Keep it up...

I would rather sit on the couch after work but know I will feel better if I go workout. It's mind over matter..
  • how do you do it? I worked last night (and tonight) and have sat on the sofa the entire day since getting home.
  • Sweet!
    Hey....

That is awesome!! I don't think I could have done that after a 12 hour shift....

Great job!
  • Great job!
  • That is really quite an accomplishment. Way to go changing old habits. I am working on that too.
  • YAYAY! That's amazing! Keep it uP! Exercise is such a chore, but damn it feels good afterwards...
  • Congrats! That is great. I have no excuse not to work out but I make them and admit it. You doing that is really amazing bc in my eyes after that amount of time that would be a lounge on the couch rest of the day/night.
  • wooHOO. that is BIG- if it had been me i would have been in bed so fast it would make your head spin... good work!
  • WAY TO GO! the little things aways add up.

Man, Im so lazy. my butt would have stayed rooted to the couch!
  • WOO HOO!! CONGRATS!!! After my fiance' left for work in the morning, I went and worked out instead of going back to sleep!
  • I swear it was the hardest thing ever, the bed the couch calling me SLEEP...SLEEP. I am so glad I did it. It feels so good to move again, I had ankle surgery in November and haven't been able to do much until about 2 weeks ago when I came out of my walking boot. I am hoping to see more results now, which will help me, it was so discouraging losing so little weight with just diet.
  • That's great! I'm in school right now to become a Phlebotomist but after that I'll know how those 12 hour shifts feel. It's very encouraging to hear that you were still able to get your exercise in.
  • Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thats amazing of you! this gives me motivation to do the same when i feel like i should sleep instead of do my daily workout lol