George Foreman pork chops?

• Ok, so the husband wants pork chops tonight, and he's going to bread and fry them in a skillet. I want something healthier, so I'm making my chop on the George Foreman grill.

What should I use to marinate it beforehand? Recipes for marinades I've found online call for honey, which I've used before to burn the heck out of chicken on the GF grill. Any ideas?
  • omg i can't believe you just posted this- i made chops on the george foreman just last night. i usually marinate them in light italian dressing or mrs dash 30min steak and chop marinade but DO IT OVERNIGHT. i tried to do it in 45mins and hubby said QUOTE"i'm not trying to complain but that was the most dry, toughest pork chop i've ever had in my LIFE"

so if you don't have time to really really marinade it i would grill it outside on gas or something...

please don't kill your hubby with a pork chop like i almost did
  • Dangit...I was afraid it would need to be overnight. Looks like I'll be stuck with fried. Yuck.

I'd bake one for myself...but I don't do baked pork chops well. In fact, they're nearly always raw. Frying is the only way I've EVER been able to make an edible pork chop...
  • I do pork in the GF all the time and it turns out great... just don't overcook. I'd use mustard base BBQ sauce or a 30 minute marinade like Lawrys. Chipolta and Teriyaki are always good.
  • Thanks, parsp...
  • I love pork chops on the foreman grill with italian seasoning. Simple but so good. I also like using the different dash flavors. Lemon pepper seasoning is good too