New Here

• Hello all I am new here and I just wanted to get familiar with everything. I have been trying to get my weight off for some time now but can't seem to stick to anything. I had a baby a year ago and I have taken off 70 lbs since having him but still have plenty to go. I have a very active job so I just need a little support and motivation. My first post again is to say hi and let everyone know who I am. Thanks for reading...
  • Amy!

Best wishes on your goal(s)!
  • Hey Amy, that's great your initial weight loss, so you know you CAN DO IT... you'll find this site to be the most supportive, filled with ideas. Hang out here a lot!
  • Amy, welcome!! This is a good site with a lot of terrific people on it...you can also have your own blog for free if you want it, which is also a great motivator---good luck!!
  • You will find lots of support and knowledge here! It's a great place! You're doing great so far-keep up the good work!
  • Welcome and congrats with your loss so far!!! You can find tons of support here. It has helped me keep on track. Good luck with reaching your goals and staaying on track!!