Weigh-In: Gain or Loss?

You're on Page 7 of 51
Go to
  • I dont drink which makes it easier to lose weight!!
  • ^ Oooh, ooh, can I join in? Cuz it appears that there's something strange going on with my weight, too.

Looks like I spoke too soon yesterday--today I was back up to 171.6 lbs! Guess my prediction about my weight bouncing around for a few days was 100% true, heh. But honestly, I'm not worried about it. I know that I've been perfectly on-plan this week, literally eating the same things and doing the same things that I was doing last week, so those stubborn pounds ARE going to come off eventually. And another fun fact (*TMI alert!*) was that I had been feeling a little "stopped up" this morning, but an hour or so after I weighed in - after having breakfast and downing a huge bottle of water - I finally managed to have a pretty decent poo! So perhaps that's what caused the gain, and I'll be back down tomorrow... Or perhaps not! And that would be okay, too.
  • After 2 weeks of staying the same (despite working my butt off) I finally lost 0.6 lbs! Not a huge loss, but it's pretty satisfying
  • Lol, I'm waaay to zoned for personals, as I've fallen very behind!

A special congrats to jahjah for being in the 120s!

Lol, AWESOME theory about the drinking and partying leading to weight loss. Tho, hey, despite the drink calories you take in, I bet dancing/walking to/from/around clubs/bars burns calories that you otherwise don't!

Congrats to the losses!
    Don't stress to the gains!

Meredith, I'm in the same boat as you. Up just a bit. I was up to 152.4 this morning, but I'm not stressed. The 151 was a bit unexpected, and I hadn't been working out, so 152.4 is good, I'm happy with it!

I've started the 30 Day Shred, because back when it was so popular on here, I always WANTED to, but never got around to buying it. I figure since I'm getting lower in weight, I could probably do with some toning and such too. We're gonna see how it helps me weight-loss-wise!

...my muscles feel like jell-o...
  • down 0.6 from yesterday... now 183.0

anxiously looking forward to seeing any loss that might happen due to TOM.... possibly? that'd be neat.
  • hey everyone,
    Way back eons ago (in 2008) I used to post here and lost a bunch of weight. Then winter happened and I kinda got busy and disappeared off of here. I have managed to maintain for the last few months but now with the weather getting better again I really want to get moving again. So would it be ok if I joined in with my weight ins. I know 3fc was one of the things that helped me get so far last year.
    So as of this morning I weigh 165.2 down from 170 the middle of feb.
    I have been reading this thread and a few more on the 20 something branch for the last week and it has really helped me get back into the swing of things. Thank you
  • Hiya honey! I remember you!!!
    Welcome back!
  • down .8 for the week. Is that close enough to just say I lost 1lb because I would love that.
  • Up to 153 today... but I couldn't get my ring off without some grunting and scrunching up of my face, so I'm gonna assume I'm retaining some water, lol.

Not letting it get me down! I started my workouts yesterday, and I'm gonna keep going!
  • Irishkatt, welcome back!

Bee20, I would think you probably have a little 0.2 lbs of water weight somewhere on you... so I say you can totally just assume you've lost a full pound vs. 0.8.

Jelbb, way to take the mini gain in stride. And you're totally right, if you have issues pulling off your ring, it's definately not because you've gained finger fat. lol that water will wash right out as your body repairs itself from your workout!

And ladies, I am at 182.2 (down 0.8 from yesterday) - friggin awesome. The best part is the pride knowing I'm doing everything right and i haven't been tempted to do otherwise!
  • i went to happy hour last night and had a couple beers.

today i'm DOWN to 130.0 MWA HA HA HA HA HA
  • I was up to 183 yesterday and then even after having nachos last night I am down to 181 again today...

Corozonas- woohoo time for you to stay there now right
  • foSHO carter! i'm gonna wait until tomorrow when i either dip to 129.XX or balloon up 10 lbs before i get all giddy about goal. but **** YES I plan to stay here!

woo hoo about your 2lbs! the theory is proving true (but please, nobody go on the nachos and beer diet- i have a feeling it won't have the same effect)
  • corazonas, you touched goal!!! that is so friggin incredible!!! I would get giddy right then and there... because even if you go up a pound tomorrow, you still made it down to your goal and it'll go back down again! (as long as you don't celebrate with drinks and pub food)

SO happy for you!
  • Prepping:
    Thanks honey! Yeah, I'm sure it's just water retention, hopefully I'll drop back down tomorrow. I've hardly been gorging on food, so I doubt I've gained all that much fat in a day or two. Congrats on being down, though, you!!!

Carter:
    'Grats on the loss, you!!

Coraz:
    CONGRATS!!! Way to get to goal! Yes, it may not STICK yet, but the first step in reaching any number is seeing it fleetingly on the scale! It'll stick pretty soon!
    P.S., has anyone ever told you that your display pic makes you look like Ginnifer Goodwin?